Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>My stash. OKay, so I know that you'll all chuckle at how tiny it is...
Partagaspete 03:28 PM 02-05-2010
Originally Posted by muhren:
Great lookin' stash! Nothing wrong with it. :-)
+1
[Reply]
Blindjimme 04:11 PM 02-05-2010
As long as you have cigars you enjoy, large stash or small, I'd say you are a happy man. Thanks for sharing the pics.
[Reply]
The Postman 06:24 PM 02-07-2010
Very nice collection brother, but don't smoke that GOF too soon, you will be wanting another, and another, and it never ends!!
[Reply]
Eggopp 06:37 PM 02-07-2010
Well your small collection is larger than mine right now... :-)
[Reply]
JJG 07:28 PM 02-07-2010
The Aurora Barrel aged are fairly decent cigars actually, despite having one of the ugliest bands ever made.
[Reply]
BigCat 10:10 PM 02-07-2010
Great start! Just go ahead and buy the cooler now. You'll understand in a few months. BTW, what's between the j.fuegos and the joya in the first pic? I've seen those in pics recently and can't tell what they are.
[Reply]
issues 10:25 PM 02-07-2010
Originally Posted by BigCat:
Great start! Just go ahead and buy the cooler now. You'll understand in a few months. BTW, what's between the j.fuegos and the joya in the first pic? I've seen those in pics recently and can't tell what they are.
I believe those are the Nestor Miranda Special Selections.
[Reply]
Robert Mabona 10:35 PM 02-07-2010
what's the little torpedo laying horizontal above the cohiba?
[Reply]
BigCat 06:16 PM 02-08-2010
Originally Posted by issues:
I believe those are the Nestor Miranda Special Selections.
Thanks!
[Reply]
Mr.Erskine 06:44 PM 02-08-2010
Originally Posted by Robert Mabona:
what's the little torpedo laying horizontal above the cohiba?
That's a Cienfuegos... I've had one before, but it wasn't incredibly memorable for me... It was in a sampler pack that I picked up--the same one that had the Don Pepin Garcia and the Aurora Barrel Aged
[Reply]
neoflex 08:10 PM 02-08-2010
Originally Posted by BigCat:
Great start! Just go ahead and buy the cooler now. You'll understand in a few months.
:-) Yup! In a few months you may run into this thread and laugh your @ss off because you have hundreds of sticks and can't seem to keep enough storage space to match your growing inventory. It happens, oh does it happen.:-)
[Reply]
ScottishSmoker 11:24 PM 02-08-2010
I must say, that is a much healthier start than mine almost ten years ago...I had maybe, at most, only five in a plastic bag that I bought on the Monday prior...since then, I have grown out of a dozen humidors...I am still finding new stuff all the time too add to the collection. That is a great start my friend...you should be incredibly proud with your start...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up