Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Cigars And Penthouse Pet Of The Month
ColdCuts 01:09 AM 11-16-2012
I was browsing eB*y for "leather cigar case." Among the results was an auction for this curiosity from 2002: A cigar, sealed inside a glass tube, along with a nude pic of a Penthouse Pet! Of the cigar itself, the description says little besides it was made by Altadis. Has anyone smoked, or even seen one of these?

I really only post about it because after a little thought it occurred to me that, actually, cigars and p*rn are a perfect paring, at least nowadays. Why? Because it's getting to be the only place you can enjoy either one is locked away in the privacy of your own bathroom!
:-)

iaMkcK 02:44 AM 11-16-2012
So the real question is.. Did you buy it?
papichulo 03:39 AM 11-16-2012
Any pics? Dave and Jarrett, both of your avitars look similar; well at least the person in the photos... amazing.
iaMkcK 04:28 AM 11-16-2012
I've never been compared to Wolverine. Quite the interesting comparison, to say the least.. Hahahaha
ColdCuts 10:23 AM 11-16-2012
Originally Posted by iaMkcK:
So the real question is.. Did you buy it?
Sure didn't. It can still be yours. Buy It Now price is $49.99.

Originally Posted by papichulo:
any pics?
Not sure why I took the time to do this. Here ya go. Click image for larger version...

Attached:
Robulous78 10:41 AM 11-16-2012
Interesting... I like the case but the cigar looks a bit questionable...

As for the cigars & p*rn pairing, I believe it was all started by some guy on MTV's TrueLife: I'm Addicted to p*rn, who was addicted to jacking it while smoking cigars... I think there is a funny youtube vid of it somewhere...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz4KMrgLtUQ

Thats the guy, Although he doesn't say it in the clip, he said in the episode he likes to spark up big old churchills and fondle himself... Maybe that is where all this spawned from?
Tio Gato 11:04 AM 11-16-2012
Those Penthouse cigars are pretty bad. The case looks nice, but it may smell like the cigar. And yes, there is a nice pic of a lady in there. But you can see that for free on the internet.:-)
VersionX 02:04 PM 11-16-2012
Originally Posted by Robulous78:

As for the cigars & p*rn pairing, I believe it was all started by some guy on MTV's TrueLife: I'm Addicted to p*rn, who was addicted to jacking it while smoking cigars... I think there is a funny youtube vid of it somewhere...

Thats the guy, Although he doesn't say it in the clip, he said in the episode he likes to spark up big old churchills and fondle himself... Maybe that is where all this spawned from?
Jesus, Churchills? How many...sessions do you think the guy got through in one of those?
Robulous78 02:08 PM 11-16-2012
Originally Posted by VersionX:
Jesus, Churchills? How many...sessions do you think the guy got through in one of those?
Well, also not in the clip, but in the episode I believe he said he had 30 or more "sessions" a day...
ColdCuts 02:47 PM 11-16-2012
:-) Well, this thread has taken a turn.
icehog3 03:06 PM 11-16-2012
Yup, a dead end one. Hope nobody clicks the link at work. I won't be clicking it anywhere. :-)
ColdCuts 03:51 PM 11-16-2012
This is my fault. I should have seen this coming when I started the thread. We can close this as far as I'm concerned. Sorry, fellas.
theonlybear4CORT 04:45 PM 11-16-2012
Wow.
Starscream 04:52 PM 11-16-2012
WTF?
:-)
Mr.Maduro 05:30 PM 11-16-2012
Originally Posted by ColdCuts:
This is my fault. I should have seen this coming when I started the thread. We can close this as far as I'm concerned. Sorry, fellas.
Wow!! Long time no see Dave. How've you been?
T.G 05:35 PM 11-16-2012
Originally Posted by Robulous78:

Yes, how logical. An MTV show from 2009 somehow influenced a cigar from 2002.

BRILLIANT!

:-) for your logic, or lack thereof, and another :-) for the link.

Nah, you're cool Dave, you meant well, you weren't the one to drag this thread down into sophomoric-ville.
ColdCuts 05:57 PM 11-16-2012
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro:
Wow!! Long time no see Dave. How've you been?
:-) Well, this thread has taken another turn!

Patrick! You ol' so an' so! I'm alright. How YOU been?! :-)
ColdCuts 06:13 PM 11-16-2012
Originally Posted by T.G:
Nah, you're cool Dave, you meant well, you weren't the one to drag this thread down into sophomoric-ville.
Thanks, Adam. True, I didn't mean for it to go quite like that. But the topic is just too rife with bad potential. So, my bad.
T.G 06:33 PM 11-16-2012
Thanks, Adam. True, I didn't mean for it to go quite like that. But the topic is just too rife with bad potential. So, my bad.

Nah, it's like the Bevis and Butthead skit where they are laughing at the sportscaster mentioning Dick Butkus. "Heh Heh, Butkus. He said Butt-Kiss." Can't blame yourself for the actions of others.

These were real cigars, I remember seeing them, I just never tried one. I can't see how you asking about the cigar is in any way, a bad thing.
Robulous78 06:55 PM 11-16-2012
I'm sorry I didn't mean to take this thread in any particular direction... There was a question posted as to the genesis of the "pairing" and I gave my best idea as to where it started... I will post no more on this thread... Sorry for any disturbance...

Also I did not know the date of the cigar or of the episode when I wrote my reply... Sorry T.G....
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up