Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 45 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 4
replicant_argent 06:49 PM 11-13-2013
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Tyrelle all of the sudden turns into a badass? Carol is now a murdered? Rick is still a bit of a puss? You Glenn won't die...so a cure is coming. Not sure I'm liking how this season is turning out so far.
I'm betting Carol covered for Maggie whacking and burning those two.
[Reply]
massphatness 07:16 AM 11-18-2013
So for one episode at least, the Governor's a good guy?
[Reply]
Ciro 10:44 AM 11-18-2013
I was kind of disappointed last night; I didn't really need to see a softer side of the Governor. I would have rather seen him take out someone from the prison and start more issues.
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:22 AM 11-19-2013
A whole episode on the governor??? Fifty two :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 06:27 AM 11-19-2013
I Kinda Liked The Last Episode. Everyone Has A "Soft Side", Even The Governor. I'm Sure He Felt The Little Girl Is A Substitute For His Daughter Turned Zombie.
[Reply]
massphatness 07:34 AM 11-19-2013
I was waiting for him to slaughter the whole family :-)
[Reply]
Ciro 10:39 AM 11-19-2013
Originally Posted by massphatness:
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
irratebass 06:26 PM 11-26-2013
Well the Gov is back......I could care less.....tired of the storyline.......and Rick and the gang need to move out of the prison.....move it along people
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:35 PM 11-26-2013
Two episodes for the Governor? Really? :-) :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 04:27 AM 11-27-2013
Apparently The Governor Only Cares For The Little Girl & Her Mom. Can't Wait For The "War At The Prison"! Any Guesses As To Who Dies?:-)
[Reply]
Robulous78 04:46 AM 11-27-2013
Originally Posted by longknocker:
I'm Sure He Felt The Little Girl Is A Substitute For His Daughter Turned Zombie.
Yup, I am sure this will/in fact has continued...

I am sure there will be some sort of plot twist where he will also be semi or wholly responsible for the death of the family...

Originally Posted by irratebass:
Well the Gov is back......I could care less.....tired of the storyline.......and Rick and the gang need to move out of the prison.....move it along people
I agree Mixkeys... they need to stir the pot soon or I'm gonna loose my interest.

Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Two episodes for the Governor? Really? :-) :-)
Agreed. I can't say humanizing a demon is all that interesting to me. However watching Rick break is always kinda fun... :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 04:51 AM 11-27-2013
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Apparently The Governor Only Cares For The Little Girl & Her Mom. Can't Wait For The "War At The Prison"! Any Guesses As To Who Dies?:-)
I got $5 on Hershel.
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:58 AM 11-27-2013
I think I am done with The Walking Dead. The episode Sunday was very boring. They are just dragging things out and it is getting stale. Also, after next week they are taking a mid season break again. It is just old at this point.

Also, how many times are they going to keep ending the show by having the Governor standing outside the prison staring at the main group? Lamesauce.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:18 PM 11-27-2013
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I think I am done with The Walking Dead. The episode Sunday was very boring. They are just dragging things out and it is getting stale. Also, after next week they are taking a mid season break again. It is just old at this point.

Also, how many times are they going to keep ending the show by having the Governor standing outside the prison staring at the main group? Lamesauce.
I'm with ya Danny boy, I will give it until the very end of this season, then make my mind up. I was actually debating on coming back this season, but the previews for the season looked great and no signs of the Gov......well I was duped.

I thought this season was really until the Gov came back....now they are just gonna drag that story line on and on I feel.
[Reply]
MUNKY 07:50 PM 12-01-2013
Omg!!
[Reply]
maninblack 08:41 PM 12-01-2013
Holy ****!!!!! That was epic!
[Reply]
big_jaygee 08:54 PM 12-01-2013
Just finished watching it.... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!! this was a great episode and not what i was expecting at all.

RIP Hershel
[Reply]
massphatness 04:55 AM 12-02-2013
[Reply]
gbum 09:06 AM 12-02-2013
great episode!

whole family?how bout the whole group... damn this guy love to see world burn...
[Reply]
replicant_argent 10:25 AM 12-02-2013
Originally Posted by irratebass:
I'm with ya Danny boy, I will give it until the very end of this season, then make my mind up. I was actually debating on coming back this season, but the previews for the season looked great and no signs of the Gov......well I was duped.

I thought this season was really until the Gov came back....now they are just gonna drag that story line on and on I feel.
erm..... not really.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 45 > Last »
Up