All Cigar Discussion>New Illusiones?
Chingas 07:01 AM 08-09-2010
Originally Posted by bigdix:
STFU or I'll bomb your face off!!! :-)
Sweet! Thats the go get em attitude!
[Reply]
bigliver 07:38 AM 08-09-2010
Originally Posted by DougBushBC:
Didnt see 5ers of the HLs, lemme look again.
3d or 4th page with the Illusiones.
[Reply]
neoflex 08:48 AM 08-09-2010
So glad I never became an Illusion ho. Luckily I have zero interest in these.
[Reply]
Chingas 04:14 AM 08-10-2010
I pulled the trigger on the Phantoms. Figured I'd give them a chance.
[Reply]
bigdix 04:24 AM 08-10-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
I pulled the trigger on the Phantoms. Figured I'd give them a chance.
They all look good...but that vino is filling up fast. A month and a half ago, I didn't even OWN a humi. Now I'm chatting about beads, calibrating hygrometers, sending in faulty cutters, discussing the finer points of quality butane and surf cigar websites more often than **** sites. I might have gone a little overboard. :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 04:31 AM 08-10-2010
They all look good...but that vino is filling up fast. A month and a half ago, I didn't even OWN a humi. Now I'm chatting about beads, calibrating hygrometers, sending in faulty cutters, discussing the finer points of quality butane and surf cigar websites more often than **** sites. I might have gone a little overboard. :-)
Dan, may sound odd but here, that's normal. It's what we call the "Slope". Don't worry, you're fine. In good hands over here. Grab another two vinos to hold you over and a couple coolers for overflow.
[Reply]
bigliver 05:31 AM 08-10-2010
...:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
bigdix 06:29 AM 08-10-2010
Originally Posted by bigliver:
...:-):-):-):-)
Suck it, Jason. It's all your fault!! :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:11 AM 08-10-2010
Why am I just now seeing this??? :-)
[Reply]
bigdix 07:13 AM 08-10-2010
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Always on the hunt, brother. Gotta keep that mentality, stay one step ahead. This is quite the James Bond-esque sport. :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:29 AM 08-10-2010
Always on the hunt, brother. Gotta keep that mentality, stay one step ahead. This is quite the James Bond-esque sport. :-)
Yeah! I gotta get that edge back!:-)
[Reply]
bigliver 07:38 AM 08-10-2010
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Especially considering you and Illusiones.
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:00 PM 08-10-2010
Originally Posted by bigliver:
Especially considering you and Illusiones.
:-)
[Reply]
W.B. 08:13 PM 08-10-2010
Unless, your a Illusione devotee, I'd say skip the HL maduro and Phantom. Smoked them both and wasn't overly excited. The HL had a tight draw with unrefined flavor. The Phantom was medium bodied and had only good medium flavor fullness that could not be described as unique. If your into candela give that HL a try probably the best one, though of not very many, I've tried.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up