Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Weird Comment
replicant_argent 01:33 PM 08-05-2010
you could have told him. "Some cigars give better flavor for me if I smoke them slower and I don't let them heat up. Weird, but it works for me. You should try it if you smoke really fast."
[Reply]
neoflex 01:40 PM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
you could have told him. "Some cigars give better flavor for me if I smoke them slower and I don't let them heat up. Weird, but it works for me. You should try it if you smoke really fast."
I probably would have spoke to him in depth about cigars and even offered him one had he actually sat down to talk but he was walking past me while he talked and never really stopped. Every night I went to the bar I made sure to bring at least one extra depending on short pockets had someone seemed interested in smoking. My wife couldn't really grasp why I brought over 20 sticks for a 7 night cruise.:-)
[Reply]
neoflex 01:40 PM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by bigswol2:
U should have blown some smoke on him and said "Here have some" I got a stupid remark like that at the beer bourbon and barbeque festival once and the guys next statement was "aaaaaah.... say buddy you don't have one to spare to you?" "Sure" I replied... handed him a Chisel and watched him for the next 40 mins turn green. LOL. Good luck with the interview John!
Thanks brotha!
[Reply]
Chingas 01:48 PM 08-05-2010
Not that we really need another theory on the table but I was late to this train. I'm figuring he's on vacation, probably thinks he some hot **** who smokes around fine company, only expensive sticks and probably only for show without a care in the world for the stick he's removing from circulation.

I'm usually a pretty good judge of character. I give everyone a chance. Especially another B/SOTL. Didn't really sound like you had a chance to give him a chance to explain what he meant. He may have been inebriated and just didn't know what to say.

All in all, just be happy he DIDN'T say that he thought you had a pretty mouth!
[Reply]
captain53 02:18 PM 08-05-2010
Dah - did he invite you to his room?:-)
[Reply]
M1903A1 02:35 PM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by bigswol2:
U should have blown some smoke on him and said "Here have some" I got a stupid remark like that at the beer bourbon and barbeque festival once and the guys next statement was "aaaaaah.... say buddy you don't have one to spare to you?" "Sure" I replied... handed him a Chisel and watched him for the next 40 mins turn green. LOL.
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Pass 04:34 PM 08-05-2010
heh. That's something that I have to consciously make an effort to do. I used to smoke cigarettes - ditched 'em to help my palate out - so maybe the power smoking comes from that. But I can kill off a DL700 in under an hour with ease. Most churchills, toros, and other large cigars take me an hour or often much less. It's a struggle! I really have to consciously make an effort to really slow down. I also tend to double puff a lot. Someday I will break myself of this!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up