Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>I have a problem... I think I need help.
c2000 10:35 AM 08-01-2010
Get a part time job.....

Jerry in Minnesota.
[Reply]
DropTheE 02:06 PM 08-06-2010
I will agree with mcs, that's all i will use is my debit card or savings that I have done specifically for cigars/ pipe tobacco.

I will do this on occasion is pay with a CC and then pay it off so I can get CC points and pay no interest.

Now, today, I am going to use the credit card over there at JR Cigar's wholesale nightmare they have going on. I scored 3 great boxes of smokes for way less than I would ever pay for them. :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 02:14 PM 08-06-2010
Originally Posted by DropTheE:
I will agree with mcs, that's all i will use is my debit card or savings that I have done specifically for cigars/ pipe tobacco.

I will do this on occasion is pay with a CC and then pay it off so I can get CC points and pay no interest.

Now, today, I am going to use the credit card over there at JR Cigar's wholesale nightmare they have going on. I scored 3 great boxes of smokes for way less than I would ever pay for them. :-)
:-)...except I use my HeyGal account. That's my "play money", so I know I'm not tapping to funds I shouldn't be touching. If I know I'm tempted to spend any extra cash, I just move into a Roth IRA...that way I know I can't touch it until I retire!! :-):-)
[Reply]
Chingas 02:21 PM 08-06-2010
Everything in Moderation Brother. Why spend 200 on smokes today that'll be there next week and the week after. Chances are, coming from CI, you're not buying anything super rare or aged, so what's the rush. You buy all these smokes to sit in your humi, let them sit in their humi. Good chance they'll be there in a month or two when you can afford them!
[Reply]
dwoodward 05:06 PM 08-06-2010
I hear ya Chingas. Believe me, I CAN afford them. It's just I really do not want to afford them more or less.

New hobbies grab me quickly and hard and I end up spending way more than I should have.

Either way, I am better now. :-)
[Reply]
wayner123 10:03 AM 08-07-2010
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
I just filled a shopping cart of 200+ dollars with Cigars International... I want to push the button to order, but I just cant. I can't afford these cigars (seriously), plus I still have 90% of my last order still sitting in my humidor.

I tell you what it is, its all you damn people posting your reviews with your delicious looking cigar pоrnography that's getting me all excited.

How can I stop this madness? I think I am going crazy... :-)
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
I hear ya Chingas. Believe me, I CAN afford them. It's just I really do not want to afford them more or less.

New hobbies grab me quickly and hard and I end up spending way more than I should have.

Either way, I am better now. :-)
How is this possible?
[Reply]
captain53 10:19 AM 08-07-2010
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
Do it. Just do it; click the button and feel the endorphins flood your brain. It feels good, really good! Trust me, I'm here to help. Just think of that lovely package arriving in the mail, all those beautiful sticks lined-up real pretty, all in a row in their boxes or bundles; oh yeah, baby. Sweet!
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up