Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
All Cigar Discussion>Cali b&ms
mariogolbee 11:43 AM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by Cigarcop:
Unless you been waiting for 2yrs, get to the back of the line!!!!
:-)
[Reply]
T.G 11:56 AM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:

Waiting on a Tall T. Sup wit dat?

Do they even make shirts in "Andre the Giant" sizes?
[Reply]
Cigarcop 11:59 AM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
Do they even make shirts in "Andre the Giant" sizes?
Damn I had to bump both of you for that one!!!
[Reply]
Ahbroody 05:21 PM 08-05-2010
It was good times.
A lot of fun talk and Mario showed us his Voltron. NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 05:23 PM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
It was good times.
A lot of fun talk and Mario showed us his Voltron. NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i bet after everyone left mario and darrell went back to the lounge to play with it among other things they probably played with :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 05:26 PM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by cigarmonkel:
i bet after everyone left mario and darrell went back to the lounge to play with it among other things they probably played with :-)
Yeah, your sister rolled through. We played for HOURS! :-)
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 05:34 PM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Yeah, your sister rolled through. We played for HOURS! :-)
my sister is actually bed ridden with a broken ankel and lower vertibray :-).
[Reply]
mariogolbee 06:02 PM 08-05-2010
That sucks. How'd that happen?

To the rest of you. you're a bunch of crazy bastages. I had a lot of fun to, especially with D after everyone left.:-)
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 06:04 PM 08-05-2010

To the rest of you. you're a bunch of crazy bastages. I had a lot of fun to, especially with D after everyone left.:-)
fell off a ladder. She's ok though just stuck in bed. Had to have surgrey and 3 screws put into her ankle.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 06:11 PM 08-05-2010
fell off a ladder. She's ok though just stuck in bed. Had to have surgrey and 3 screws put into her ankle.
That really sucks dude. I hope she recovers well and all. What doesn't suck is the helping of little goodies that were secretly tucked away in that caddy you Trojan horse double bombing bastage.
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 06:14 PM 08-05-2010
That really sucks dude. I hope she recovers well and all. What doesn't suck is the helping of little goodies that were secretly tucked away in that caddy you Trojan horse double bombing bastage.
bahahaha like a true ninja!! :-):-)

shes on a fast road to recovery. the doc's are saying the operation and her recorvery look like the best possible scenario.
[Reply]
Darrell 06:17 PM 08-05-2010
Sorry to hear it bro. :-)

Mario called me a fag after you left. I pumped his mud and showed him to the fag was!!!!1

and then we played Voltron and ate snacks. :-)

[Reply]
cigarmonkel 06:19 PM 08-05-2010
Sorry to hear it bro. :-)

Mario called me a fag after you left. I pumped his mud and showed him to the fag was!!!!1

hahahaha was mike there to ensure that his entire cab of party shorts got that brown smoke also?

she'll be ok she's in good spirits considering it all but thanks none the less for the well wishes!
[Reply]
Darrell 06:20 PM 08-05-2010
hahahaha was mike there to ensure that his entire cab of party shorts got that brown smoke also?
That really was weird huh?
[Reply]
Ahbroody 06:21 PM 08-05-2010

Not before they put on their transformer footy pajamas. :-)

And screw you my shorts were not brown it was the lighting. Yes I wrote that for you to play.
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 06:21 PM 08-05-2010
i've never really given the color of smoke any thought but that was extremely brown... almost.. toooooo brown....
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 06:22 PM 08-05-2010
are you making fun of transformer footy PJ's?
[Reply]
mariogolbee 06:22 PM 08-05-2010
bahahaha like a true ninja!! :-):-)

shes on a fast road to recovery. the doc's are saying the operation and her recorvery look like the best possible scenario.
Freakin' ninjas... I think I'm gonna go smoke one of these right now. It's like a box of chocolates!

Glad she's recovering. Positive energy and ninja powers will aid in that I'm sure.

and then we played Voltron and ate snacks.

:-)This is so full of win that I'll just let it fly.:-)
[Reply]
Darrell 06:23 PM 08-05-2010
i've never really given the color of smoke any thought but that was extremely brown... almost.. toooooo brown....
Like poop.

And screw you my shorts were not brown it was the lighting. Yes I wrote that for you to play.
I made sure Mario's had a butt flap.
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 06:25 PM 08-05-2010
soo... about that little adventure between you and mean D... i'm just wondering.. i mean in all honesty i am curious about this and maybe D will field this one if you don't feel like it Mario.... not sure how to word this...

but what kinda snacks did you guys have?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Up