Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
All Cigar Discussion>Cali b&ms
cigarmonkel 11:09 PM 08-02-2010
Originally Posted by bobarian:
We'll see you Wednesday evening! But please do not plan on sending anything back but thanks. We welcome you to California and if we give you something to smoke it is as it has been done in the past. We only ask that when the time comes and you can afford to Pay it Forward that you do so. A random gift on the street, a bomb sent to a deserving brother whether on CA or somewhere else. Pay Back is for kids, Paying It Forward is how we here in Asylum play. :-)
Or maybe both? :-). Wed for sure. My day is as follows.

11am round of 18 with the uncle and his friend. Get dropped off at hotel to clean up.
6pm dinner in paloalto with some family. Goal is to be done at 8pm. Mom will drop me off at wc straight from dinner. Also does anyone have a link to the site or an addy for wc so we can plug it into the gps?
[Reply]
T.G 11:23 PM 08-02-2010
Originally Posted by cigarmonkel:
Also does anyone have a link to the site or an addy for wc so we can plug it into the gps?
http://www.westcoastcigars.net/

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=o...ed=0CCIQnwIwAQ

You'll probably be ok with the GPS, but take their phone number with you too, just in case. First time I went there (before I bought a GPS), I was driving up and down Almaden (expressway) looking for it, not realizing that it was actually on Almaden ROAD, a poorly marked side street.
[Reply]
bobarian 11:25 PM 08-02-2010

See you there!:-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:31 PM 08-02-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=o...ed=0CCIQnwIwAQ

You'll probably be ok with the GPS, but take their phone number with you too, just in case. First time I went there (before I bought a GPS), I was driving up and down Almaden (expressway) looking for it, not realizing that it was actually on Almaden ROAD, a poorly marked side street.
Ya, it's sorta confusing to find. You actually have to look for the fork in the road. It's in the middle of a small industrial area in an old school house on the corner. Be sure to call. I'll text you my number so you can call if you need to.
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 11:33 PM 08-02-2010
Awesome thank you gents! Can't wait to see you all there!
[Reply]
Skywalker 12:44 AM 08-03-2010
Too far for me... on a weeknight!!!

Have fun guys!!!
:-):-)
[Reply]
Ahbroody 02:04 AM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Too far for me... on a weeknight!!!

Have fun guys!!!
:-):-)
Step your game up. :-)
I was hoping you were going to show.
[Reply]
Darrell 09:02 AM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
Ya, it's sorta confusing to find. You actually have to look for the fork in the road. It's in the middle of a small industrial area in an old school house on the corner. Be sure to call. I'll text you my number so you can call if you need to.
Yeah, the giant neon green and black sign on the street makes it super hard to find. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 09:12 AM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Yeah, the giant neon green and black sign on the street makes it super hard to find. :-)
LOL.

I'm not sure what Mario is referring to, finding WC was easy, once I found the damn street it was on...
[Reply]
Ahbroody 10:06 AM 08-04-2010
The warden pardoned me for the evening so I will definetly be there. Looks like 9pm for me.
[Reply]
Darrell 10:10 AM 08-04-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
The warden pardoned me for the evening so I will definetly be there. Looks like 9pm for me.
Haha. So you get some time in the yard tonight? :-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:07 AM 08-04-2010
When I first went there I saw no neon lights but it was in the day. Just eluding to my experience but I didn't think of it being night. It's still an unconventional location and venue for a cigar shop. A wonderful place, just unconventional dude.
[Reply]
Darrell 11:10 AM 08-04-2010
When I first went there I saw no neon lights but it was in the day. Just eluding to my experience but I didn't think of it being night. It's still an unconventional location and venue for a cigar shop. A wonderful place, just unconventional dude.
Noted. :-)
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 10:51 AM 08-05-2010
It was awesome to meet you guys last night and I had a blast smoking some sticks with you guys. Thanks for shown me a good time!

Thanks for all the sticks too. Tried some of that Mexican coke that Mario seems to have a problem with and I can't blame him. I'll post pics of the damage when I get home. Awesome group of guys last night thanks again!
[Reply]
Darrell 10:52 AM 08-05-2010
We had a blast. Come back anytime! :-)
[Reply]
Cigarcop 10:55 AM 08-05-2010
alright its been two years now....any shirts yet!!!!
[Reply]
Darrell 11:05 AM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by Cigarcop:
alright its been two years now....any shirts yet!!!!
What size?
[Reply]
Cigarcop 11:28 AM 08-05-2010
What size?
XL, let me know:-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:33 AM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by cigarmonkel:
It was awesome to meet you guys last night and I had a blast smoking some sticks with you guys. Thanks for shown me a good time!

Thanks for all the sticks too. Tried some of that Mexican coke that Mario seems to have a problem with and I can't blame him. I'll post pics of the damage when I get home. Awesome group of guys last night thanks again!
It was great to have the chance to hang out with you for a bit. Like D said, come back any time bro. Glad you were able to make time for us.
What size?
Waiting on a Tall T. Sup wit dat?
[Reply]
Cigarcop 11:42 AM 08-05-2010
It was great to have the chance to hang out with you for a bit. Like D said, come back any time bro. Glad you were able to make time for us.

Waiting on a Tall T. Sup wit dat?
Unless you been waiting for 2yrs, get to the back of the line!!!!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up