Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
All Cigar Discussion>What's your favorite LFD??
bigdix 07:45 AM 07-20-2010
Haven't tried any, but would like to. I'd love to hear opinions on your favorites...especially if they are obtainable! Being Active Duty AF overseas, no access to a decent B&M...so it's all online. Let 'er rip, brothers/sisters!! :-)
[Reply]
neoflex 08:03 AM 07-20-2010
Personally I don't think you could go wrong with any of the L series with the Oscuro wrapper. One of my favorites for a good while has been the Oscuro Especial which is a regular production stick. I used to be a big Chisel whore but got tired of them after a while and started bouncing back and forth with a couple of the L sizes along with the Oscuro Especial mentioned above. IMHO you will be hard pressed to find a bad stick in the LFD lineup. The only one I don't like is the Cameroon Cabinet. They're just no my taste but I know others who love them. LFD is the one brand that has always been my rock that I can always count on to be consistent and easily accessible. I go through my phases with different brands but La Flor is always a regular staple in my humidors.
[Reply]
bigdix 08:06 AM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Personally I don't think you could go wrong with any of the L series with the Oscuro wrapper. One of my favorites for a good while has been the Oscuro Especial which is a regular production stick. I used to be a big Chisel whore but got tired of them after a while and started bouncing back and forth with a couple of the L sizes along with the Oscuro Especial mentioned above. IMHO you will be hard pressed to find a bad stick in the LFD lineup. The only one I don't like is the Cameroon Cabinet. They're just no my taste but I know others who love them. LFD is the one brand that has always been my rock that I can always count on to be consistent and easily accessible. I go through my phases with different brands but La Flor is always a regular staple in my humidors.
Thanks, brother, just the sort of response I was looking for!! :-)
Keep 'em coming!!
[Reply]
Coz77 08:39 AM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
IMHO you will be hard pressed to find a bad stick in the LFD lineup.
:-) nuff said
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:04 AM 07-20-2010
I LOVE the LFD Chisel Maduro...strong, slap you in the face flavor. :-) :-)
[Reply]
issues 09:14 AM 07-20-2010
LFD Cabinet Oscuro L-300 or a nice Double Press.

Really, I have yet to have a bad LFD or LG even the Air Bender is a damn fine cigar!
[Reply]
Steve 09:19 AM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
I LOVE the LFD Chisel Maduro...strong, slap you in the face flavor. :-) :-)
x2!

:-)
[Reply]
Mr B 09:23 AM 07-20-2010
I really like the Chiselito Natural for a quick Lunch time stick.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 09:35 AM 07-20-2010
I haven't found one that I didn't like yet...:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:43 AM 07-20-2010
I like them all except for the Cameroon Cabinet.
[Reply]
awsmith4 10:05 AM 07-20-2010
My favorite LFD is the DL Lancero, but my real favorite Litto Gomez products are the LG and the Coronado
[Reply]
JJG 10:08 AM 07-20-2010
picked up an Air Bender yesterday that I'm really looking forward to trying.

but it begs the question...wtf is an Air Bender? :-)
[Reply]
gmiranda33 10:34 AM 07-20-2010
Factory Press or the Museo!!!
Along with all the other ones, lol.
[Reply]
RightAJ 10:57 AM 07-20-2010
Yes. That is my answer :-)

aj
[Reply]
chatboardhero 11:02 AM 07-20-2010
The Cabinet Oscuro 400 was my first favorite cigar. I love the Chisel too! :-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 12:58 PM 07-20-2010
Dan, if you could find them, LFD Habano Corona, one of the best nc smokes I have ever had. LFD Air Bender is another good smoke, and also the LG Chisel but I highly doubt those are still around.

Good luck with your search, best advice to you is to just try em all. We can only give you advice on what we like, but we all have different taste.
[Reply]
neoflex 01:19 PM 07-20-2010
I forgot about the half dozen or so Airbenders I have had, those are great too. Been meaning to grab a box of those too.
[Reply]
Pass 01:21 PM 07-20-2010
Anything from LFD!!!

My personal favorite, though, is the DL700 Maduro!!

Which is the same blend as the rest of the DL lines, except it is bigger... Oh and some of the odd numbered ones (i.e. 654, 660, and I believe 452) use a different maduro wrapper which gives it a slight hint of spice. (I believe it is a Habana maduro) Otherwise the entire DL line is supposed to be the same blend.

The Coronado is a pretty good one as well as the Air Bender. The Air Bender is a bit more mild than the Coronado IMO. However, the Air Bender has a fantastic flavor profile.

Basically any which way you go LFD is outstanding.
[Reply]
Dunkel 01:31 PM 07-20-2010
DL Chisel
[Reply]
Goldie 01:43 PM 07-20-2010
The only LFD I didn't enjoy was the Salomon, other than that, I don't think you can go wrong with that brand.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up