Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>PCR hooked me up.
LostAbbott 09:37 PM 09-26-2010
Great brother from the PNW. I mentioned in his Ronson thread that I have had a hard time finding a Ronson in Seattle so he promptly sent me down one. I am very grateful as it is a very nice lighter. Watch out though I think you are due some pownage.

[Reply]
PCR 11:01 PM 09-26-2010
It's what a brother does for a brother. Enjoy many happy cigars with it. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 03:20 PM 09-27-2010
Sweeeet!!! :-)
[Reply]
LostAbbott 07:05 PM 09-27-2010
Sneak attack killed him in his sleep that night...
[Reply]
Samsquanch 07:44 PM 09-28-2010
Nice hit! We need to get a Seattle herf going - I know it will need to be outside but it would be great! I think this week is supposed to get nice soon.
[Reply]
PCR 11:09 PM 09-28-2010
Originally Posted by LostAbbott:
Sneak attack killed him in his sleep that night...
Holy sh!t, you're not kidding! After a particularly tough day (I am in plumbing - think about it) :-) I come home to a little box from the postman...
Mychal, your're generosity simply overwhlems me, I am honored to be bombed! I m speechless and humbly grateful. You da man! (Click on photo of Diesel, RP Edge, RP Vintage 1999 Connecticut, Partagas Limited Reserve and Oliva O to see what hit me).
Attached: mcigar.jpg (90.6 KB) 
[Reply]
PCR 11:14 PM 09-28-2010
Originally Posted by Samsquanch:
Nice hit! We need to get a Seattle herf going - I know it will need to be outside but it would be great! I think this week is supposed to get nice soon.
Count me in. I'm up in Whatcom County hope I can get down there!
[Reply]
LostAbbott 12:59 AM 09-29-2010
Excellent I am glad you like the smokes. I figure you were so quick on the trigger when sending the lighter down you needed to be taught a lesson.
[Reply]
PCR 07:33 AM 09-29-2010
Excellent I am glad you like the smokes. I figure you were so quick on the trigger when sending the lighter down you needed to be taught a lesson.
Grasshopper has learned, teacher. :-)
[Reply]
LostAbbott 06:51 PM 09-29-2010
Hey I would love to hear what you think of that Partagas, whenever you get around to smoking it.
[Reply]
PCR 09:45 PM 09-29-2010
Hey I would love to hear what you think of that Partagas, whenever you get around to smoking it.
You bet. I am enjoying that Olivia Serie O just now. About 5 minutes into it, mmm mmm good. :-) I'll let you know about the Partagas... stay tuned.
[Reply]
LostAbbott 10:42 PM 09-29-2010
Excellent the O is a fantastic every day gar and they come very cheep when you get then on Sale at CI, Cigar.com or famous smoke.
[Reply]
Up