Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Ronson Jetlight
junkinduck 07:52 AM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
I like deals myself, BUT REMEMBER how much better America worked when a man
could still get a fair but high price for goods and services in this country. Now everything is
deal deal deal, that's too high, F that guy, his prices are double what I pay the chinese to
send me $hitbag product X. That's where all the jobs went, people just can't survive in the
new world economy. I know I NEVER buy cigars that are not onsale and never at a B and M.
This is the Wal Mart mentality. I hate it.
[Reply]
mobarbq 02:21 PM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Removing the small screw will allow you to take the innards out of the case. :-)
Thanks, I may have to check that out. I appreciate your answer.
[Reply]
jkim05 11:47 AM 09-23-2010
Originally Posted by bobarian:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4179

Great lighters. About $2 each delivered, when you buy 3
I've used those, but now I usually get these: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.d...320~r.83408549

The tank is larger, and they've been more reliable for me. Just bought some more the other day.
[Reply]
357 11:56 AM 09-23-2010
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
Mine is going on three years old now. I had to force the flame screw higher, past some kind of stop (I felt it break). It works great. I use some kind of triple refined fluid and every time I refill it I make sure it sprays fluid out if I press on the valve with screwdriver tip or something. This means there is no air trapped inside. Cheap butane doesn't work in it.
If you take off the shell (1 phillips head screw) you can slide off the o-ring around the flame adjustment screw, take of the ristrictor ring (looks like the letter Q), then reinstall the o-ring and shell. Now the flame can be adjusted as high as you want without potentially breaking the lighter.

I have owned dozens. Only one broke, the hing. I have used Vector in all and all work well. I usually end up giving them away at herfs, otherwise I'd probably still be using the first one I bought.
[Reply]
mobarbq 04:13 PM 09-27-2010
As far as finding a JetLite, I think I understood that some of you on the forum may be truckers, and in case you've been looking for one of these, I found the mother lode today. At the Wal-Mart Supercenter on West Sunshine in Springfield, I found about a dozen of these today. They have three different basic models, all for $2.94, they are at the counter where they sell cigarettes. If you're passing through on I-44 and can take a slight detour, there's where you could get one. Jct of Highway 13 and 60, fyi.
So... Wal-Mart does still carry them, it's just very scattered.
[Reply]
DGK 10:03 PM 09-27-2010
Ditto what mobarbq said... the inventory at WalMart varies from store to store, so items you find at one location aren't necessarily available another location... as close as across town even. I picked up a couple of lighters tonight at "my" WalMart for the same $2.94 as mobarbq spent.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up