Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>You know it's a good cigar when...
TheStatsGuy 01:21 PM 08-10-2010
Send us your address and we can take up a nub collection for you at Shack in 10 days! :-)

I can let a cigar go for about 15 - 20 minutes and don't mind relighting it, after that though.... :-)
[Reply]
Eleven 01:47 PM 08-10-2010
I did this. This past weekend, I ran out of time in the evening while smoking my R.A. Belicosos German RE. With about 1/3 of it left, Into the Bobken it went and I fired that thing up the next morning on the first tee.

No regrets, and it was just as good the next morning.
[Reply]
maninblack 06:20 PM 08-10-2010
Originally Posted by Eleven:
I did this. This past weekend, I ran out of time in the evening while smoking my R.A. Belicosos German RE. With about 1/3 of it left, Into the Bobken it went and I fired that thing up the next morning on the first tee.

No regrets, and it was just as good the next morning.
Now we're talkin'! I knew I wasn't alone in this!
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:23 PM 08-10-2010
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Now we're talkin'! I knew I wasn't alone in this!
Kevin...only took three pages for some to admit it. :-) :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 06:26 PM 08-10-2010
And you guys razzed me for it!:-)
[Reply]
cort 06:37 PM 08-10-2010
Nice Review:-)
[Reply]
Salvelinus 06:43 PM 08-10-2010
Was thinking about asking this same question, but on a slightly different level.

While I have never dug a nub out of the ashtray I have smoked a cigar the next day. It was a churchill size smoke that I got 1/3 through and had to put out because something came up. Clipped it off a little ways past the cherry and smoked it the next day while burning wood. I didn't think it was that bad, not the same, but not bad.:-)
[Reply]
lawman 02:59 PM 08-15-2010
"My nubs are never big enough to relight."

Never knew anyone to smoke a stogie down so far as to need a roach clip.
[Reply]
SaltyMcGee 03:05 PM 08-15-2010
Originally Posted by lawman:
"My nubs are never big enough to relight."

Never knew anyone to smoke a stogie down so far as to need a roach clip.
Hang around here and head out to a CA herf and you'll see plenty of roach clips/toothpicks used.
[Reply]
Chingas 03:54 PM 08-15-2010
Its disturbing that this thread got re-opened.

None the less. Find I smoke that's better than your beat and you'll be nubbing that bastard to death.
[Reply]
CigarDisciple 02:33 PM 08-16-2010
I don't think that is quite as bad as a dude that used to come to JR's in Selma, He used to get the cigar butts out of the ash tray that other had left. Now that is totally gross and a true story. They finally chased him out and he was told not to come back.:-)
[Reply]
darkleeroy 04:01 PM 08-16-2010
Originally Posted by CigarDisciple:
I don't think that is quite as bad as a dude that used to come to JR's in Selma, He used to get the cigar butts out of the ash tray that other had left. Now that is totally gross and a true story. They finally chased him out and he was told not to come back.:-)
We had one of these guys in Chattanooga at Burn's Downtown. Except he did it with outdoor ashtrays, and didn't discriminate between cigars and cigarettes.
[Reply]
itzfrank 04:46 PM 08-16-2010
So I'm walking by my "Stinky" ashtray last night when I see the remains of a Cohiba Grand Reserva. I picked it up, put it to my lips and started to fire her back up. Suddenly, after a few puffs I got reaaaaaally sick and began spewing vomit violently from my mouth.

I awoke in a cold sweat. Phew. Just a dream. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 04:51 PM 08-16-2010
Originally Posted by the MacDonald:
+1 on the :-)

I love it when a cigar is so good it stops all conversation.
Me, Either, Brother.:-)
[Reply]
clintgeek 01:25 AM 09-25-2010
You are far harder core than I, my brother!
[Reply]
gijoey959 11:26 AM 09-25-2010
You know its a good thread when you stop mid conversation and read the entire thing :P
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up