Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
All Cigar Discussion>New Cigar ...Los Volcanes Mission, Texas
dubnick 08:34 PM 07-14-2010
Good looking sticks!

Looking forward to hearing more about them.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 08:39 PM 07-14-2010
Got mine today as well! They look even better in person! I'll drop a few lines after I smoke one. Gotta let em rest a bit first. The Salomon has a pretty nasty crack in the middle but I'll see what I can do about fixing it. It's a beautiful stick though!
[Reply]
DropTheE 08:43 AM 07-15-2010
I am stoked, maybe I will see some in the mail today. I can't wait to try some of these!!
[Reply]
DropTheE 01:12 PM 07-15-2010
Yup, I was right. Thanks for hooking us up Tom!!
[Reply]
ridenlive 02:40 PM 07-15-2010
cant wait for some reviews.
[Reply]
Superbad 03:33 PM 07-15-2010
I got mine last night! Thanks for the hookup. Will let em rest a while and then post a review.
[Reply]
longknocker 08:10 AM 07-23-2010
Where To Buy?:-)
[Reply]
kydsid 08:39 AM 07-23-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Where To Buy?:-)
http://www.bwkentcigars.com/
[Reply]
bigdix 08:55 AM 07-23-2010
Has anyone tried one yet?
[Reply]
longknocker 04:09 PM 07-23-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
http://www.bwkentcigars.com/
Thanks, Jason!:-) Are Any Of The B&M's Planning To Carry These?
[Reply]
kydsid 04:49 PM 07-23-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Thanks, Jason!:-) Are Any Of The B&M's Planning To Carry These?
Good question. The best and really only B&M in the Rio Grande Valley is just up the road from these guys. How you could skip them I do not know. But I haven't been by in a while. Let you know by next week.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:54 PM 07-23-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Good question. The best and really only B&M in the Rio Grande Valley is just up the road from these guys. How you could skip them I do not know. But I haven't been by in a while. Let you know by next week.
:-)
[Reply]
nomadicwookie 08:28 AM 08-23-2010
I smoked the robusto yesterday. I'm no review expert, but it was great. Great maduro flavor. Semi-sweet dark chocolate & coffe notes. Flavors stayed pretty consistent. The draw was efortless & produced lots of thick smoke. I did have to touch up the burn quite a bit, but I was on the Chesapeake bay & it started to drizzle a little so it's hard to determine if this was a construction issue or not. Can't wait to smoke the big honkin' solomon:-) Looking forward to these coming to market.
[Reply]
neoflex 08:41 AM 08-23-2010
Any word on when these might hit the market? They look great!
[Reply]
kydsid 09:04 AM 08-23-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Any word on when these might hit the market? They look great!
Not that I have heard. The B&M up the road from these guys hasn't even heard about them and that seems a shame. Looks like I will be in the RGV Friday. Might give there contact a holler and see if they are really rolling in the valley.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 08:27 PM 08-29-2010
Originally Posted by nomadicwookie:
I smoked the robusto yesterday. I'm no review expert, but it was great. Great maduro flavor. Semi-sweet dark chocolate & coffe notes. Flavors stayed pretty consistent. The draw was efortless & produced lots of thick smoke. I did have to touch up the burn quite a bit.
:-)

I did find it much smoother than most maduros though which is a relief. I also got some milk chocolate and some flavors I just could not explain. Those flavors were down right good regardless. I really like this stick and can see it getting even better with age. It got nubbed like nobody's business.

Thanks for the opportunity.
[Reply]
mobarbq 08:37 PM 08-29-2010
It may be too late, but sent you a PM earlier tonight. Thanks.
[Reply]
neoflex 09:57 PM 08-29-2010
Wes you may be. I sent a PM a few weeks ago offering to pay for a sampler and haven't heard anything back yet so I am anxiously awaiting there debut as reviews seem to be awesome thus far.
[Reply]
tx_tuff 12:35 PM 08-30-2010
Thats not much of an email site, just a business card. Was hoping to find more info like types of tobacco and maybe where they where made. Don't care for any free samples just info.
[Reply]
whodeeni 08:47 AM 08-31-2010
Are mine still coming Garbandz? Haven't seen anything as of yet....
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up