Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Swag
neoflex 09:18 PM 09-22-2010
Got to try a new stick from Oliveros tonight. This is the SWAG Toro.
Overall, I think this stick could turn out to be a really good stick with some down time. It took a little work to get a good draw at the beginning but once I did it started out really great. Lots of spice right out of the box. About a quarter inch in it mellowed out a bit but still had very good flavors. At the halfway point it fell flat a became mediocre at best but I think this was due to being fresh honestly. I would like to grab a few of these and put them down for a nap and see how they mature. If the flavors that I had at the beginning of the stick lasted the whole way through this stick would have been a home run.
[Reply]
whodeeni 09:21 PM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Got to try a new stick from Oliveros tonight. This is the SWAG Toro.
Overall, I think this stick could turn out to be a really good stick with some down time. It took a little work to get a good draw at the beginning but once I did it started out really great. Lots of spice right out of the box. About a quarter inch in it mellowed out a bit but still had very good flavors. At the halfway point it fell flat a became mediocre at best but I think this was due to being fresh honestly. I would like to grab a few of these and put them down for a nap and see how they mature. If the flavors that I had at the beginning of the stick lasted the whole way through this stick would have been a home run.
When I saw the thread's headline I immediately started thinking "Tatuaje Swag"!:-)

Thanks for the review and thanks for sharing your thoughts with us John!:-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 10:04 PM 09-22-2010
I've got the lancero and corona resting. Sounds interesting. They used alot of ligero and their intent is to make you think you are smoking a cigar from Nica instead of a Dom puro. Prices are decent too. Made by Oliveros

FWIW, I think the name is a little lame and they have overdone it with presentation. IMO.
[Reply]
Up