Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Reserva Miraflor...
whodeeni 12:51 PM 09-22-2010
I went to a herf a couple of months ago and got on in a grab bag!I recently got around to smoking it and It was good as hell! I've been to a couple of B&M's locally and hadn't been able to locate them! I'm looking for pricing and availability...

If any of you brotha's can help me in locating any info i'd appreciate it!:-)
[Reply]
markem 12:55 PM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by whodeeni:
I went to a herf a couple of months ago and got on in a grab bag!I recently got around to smoking it and It was good as hell! I've been to a couple of B&M's locally and hadn't been able to locate them! I'm looking for pricing and availability...

If any of you brotha's can help me in locating any info i'd appreciate it!:-)
We can do better than that. We can point you to the owner.

Contact andymadera and he can let you know the best source for his cigars in your area.
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:56 PM 09-22-2010
These are yummy!!! :-) :-) While Mark gave you the source (Andymadera)...I do know that 2 Guys Smokeshop carries these.
[Reply]
whodeeni 01:42 PM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
These are yummy!!! :-) :-) While Mark gave you the source (Andymadera)...I do know that 2 Guys Smokeshop carries these.
cool im gonna have to look them up!:-)
[Reply]
Stinky 01:55 PM 09-22-2010
interesting review:
. . . good as hell!"
thought hell was bad. . . ?
so, this means what?
anybody have tasting notes?
[Reply]
kelmac07 02:42 PM 09-22-2010
Very smooth...yet spicy!! If you like a lot of nic in your stick...this one is for you!!
[Reply]
CigarNut 02:43 PM 09-22-2010
You can find them here: http://www.2guyssmokeshop.com/search...chParamMan=673

Andy can tell you where else you might find them.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:46 PM 09-22-2010
I had a box of the coronas and they were excellent. I just smoked the last one last week. I wish I could find more!!!
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 06:02 PM 09-22-2010
a seriously awesome smoke! I wish I got some when I could!
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 12:25 PM 09-24-2010
Good news gents... I PMed Andy and he told the that Albert (awsmith4) has the remaining stock (I think that was how the story went. Anyway, I PMed Albert and I have a few boxes of the coronas on the way. PM him for details, but the prices are great!!!
[Reply]
sofaman 04:24 PM 09-24-2010
These are amazing smokes!!!
[Reply]
Up