Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>LFD Airbender Chisels
neoflex 09:46 PM 09-15-2010
Anyone know of any online retailers selling these? No joy with finding them local yet. I love the new Airbenders and have always been a fan of the Chisel vitola so this combo just sounds awesome. Thanks in advance!:-)
[Reply]
JackSchwartz 08:53 AM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Anyone know of any online retailers selling these? No joy with finding them local yet. I love the new Airbenders and have always been a fan of the Chisel vitola so this combo just sounds awesome. Thanks in advance!:-)

These are outstanding cigars. It was the first cigar I smoked at the trade show this year. Litto blended them to have a little extra strength than the other Air Benders, and the size is actually a bit longer than a standard La Flor Chisel (I think it's a half or quarter inch longer).
We have not received a shipment but I think we should have some next week. I think Arnold's Tobacco in New York might have some. I know the owner, his name is Bruce. If you want to give him a buzz at, 212-697-1477, I'm sure he can help you out. If you call tell him Eric from Jack Schwartz sent you over.

Thanks,
Eric
[Reply]
Beagleone 09:40 AM 09-16-2010
I've only seen then in a special five pack sampler. I picked one up but haven't smoked the Air Bender just yet.
[Reply]
TXRebel 09:41 AM 09-16-2010
Serious shows them in stock.
[Reply]
neoflex 10:04 AM 09-16-2010
Thanks fellas. Knew I could count on you guys!:-)
[Reply]
warren G. 03:56 PM 09-16-2010
I was pretty tempt to smoke some today, but once again I stop by without eating anything. I got couple in my humidor now.
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:44 PM 09-16-2010
Didn't enjoy the Air Bender...might have to revisit in this size.
[Reply]
neoflex 07:25 PM 09-16-2010
Mac, what sizes have you tried? I have tried a couple of them and liked them all but the Matatan which is the Robusto size. May have been a bunk stick as I didn't bother to revisit that size but this size was less than impressive.
[Reply]
Up