Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Perla Habana Black Pearls
Salvelinus 06:27 PM 09-14-2010
CI has what would seem to be a great deal on these right now (<--- always the pessimist). I have read some good things but noticed the reviews on this site had only a single comment. Anyone have an experience with these? I don't want to jump w/o some input.
[Reply]
bobarian 07:07 PM 09-14-2010
Decent smoke, nothing spectacular. In the same price range, I prefer the Flor de Oliva's or the Joya de Nicaragua Fuerte 2nds in the same catalog. :-)
[Reply]
sikk50 07:08 PM 09-14-2010
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Decent smoke, nothing spectacular. In the same price range, I prefer the Flor de Oliva's or the Joya de Nicaragua Fuerte 2nds in the same catalog. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Salvelinus 07:25 PM 09-14-2010
I've liked all the JDN's I've smoked. Perhaps the fuertes...

thanks
[Reply]
sikk50 07:29 PM 09-14-2010
The fuertes are yummy
[Reply]
Tank 09:43 PM 09-14-2010
I wrote a review about two years ago. Let me find it if I can. The line received a vertical rating of every stick from its line in the 90's from Cigar Aficionado (take with a grain of salt) But it is a decent stick but nothing great. I just looked and I have one left. PM me your addy and its your's in the mail tomorrow. Your exact stick is one of the five pictured in my review that I manged to scrounge up as I typed this response. Seriously I would love for you to try it. It has two years on it.

Here is my review if you want to check it out!

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-10597.html
[Reply]
Salvelinus 05:03 AM 09-15-2010
Great review Tank, hope you start reviewing over here. It sounds like it would be right up my alley. PM sent.
[Reply]
gijoey959 03:17 PM 09-16-2010
I smoked one at some point last year or early this year and I got a dog turd. I only smoked one, and it was back when I didn't know much about humidity other than floral foam and cigar box style, in its defense, but I still wouldn't do it
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:44 PM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by gijoey959:
I smoked one at some point last year or early this year and I got a dog turd. I only smoked one, and it was back when I didn't know much about humidity other than floral foam and cigar box style, in its defense, but I still wouldn't do it
This may be one I pass on. :-)
[Reply]
Up