Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 34 of 34
« First < 24323334
All Cigar Discussion>iPhone Cigar App RELEASED!
waffle 07:51 AM 07-12-2010
Originally Posted by nofeardiver:
Yeah true, but i was thinking of if you could look in your humidor inside the app and sort it by your own custom number. Like that... but either way is an awesome app..
Ahhh gotcha, and yes it is an awesome app!
[Reply]
BradNC 08:30 PM 07-12-2010
Just loaded my cigars into the app. Very cool. I wish I would have had this a while ago so I could better keep track of things. Very nice and even more useful than I thought it would be if that makes sense. Love the ring gauge tool!
[Reply]
Krieg 09:46 AM 08-18-2010
Any word on when the next release is??
[Reply]
KenS 09:41 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Krieg:
Any word on when the next release is??
Unfortunately, things have slowed considerably over the past couple of months, because lots of things are changing for me (all good though :-)).

My lovely bride and I just moved from Michigan to Seattle; bought a new house, selling our old house, selling our boat, her starting a new job, me interviewing for new opportunities, etc. etc.

Fun stuff, but I've had to take a bit of a timeout from Mobile Stogie work (and have barely logged into CA, only to see if anything pops on this thread). Also in the meantime, there is a guy "in the business" who has expressed interest in buying the Mobile Stogie code and extending the app.

Just a lot going on at the moment, so little progress on updates. I absolutely will get back to it soon, so I appreciate your patience...
[Reply]
CigarNut 12:19 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by KenS:
...My lovely bride and I just moved from Michigan to Seattle...
Welcome to the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

If you ever find yourself in Portland, let me know and we'll get the Stumptowner's together for a herf!
[Reply]
Chingas 03:49 PM 08-19-2010
Congrats Brother! We can wait, were not going anywhere!:-)
[Reply]
Krieg 01:03 PM 08-20-2010
I'm happy for you Ken, congratulations. I hope your wife enjoys her new job! One thing I can relate to is people get busy, no worries.
[Reply]
KenS 02:17 PM 09-19-2010
Big news for Mobile Stogie ... see related post!
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 34 of 34
« First < 24323334
Up