Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Zippo lighter torch insert
markem 02:38 PM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by hostile:
Terrible website and love how you can't order and no infos given
I did not know that. Most people here know that if a vendor is a member, just PM or call them to ask questions and such. That's what I've always done with Pete. Heck, I've even told him to surprise me with regards to a lighter and he set me up right.

But I'm like you a lot of the time and prefer to complain rather than be constructive, so I know where you are coming from.
[Reply]
CigarNut 03:28 PM 06-26-2012
I love my Evertorch. It's not the Z-Torch -- is better :-)

Thanks Pete!
[Reply]
Jasonw560 07:10 PM 06-26-2012
I have the Vector Thunderbird in both soft and torch. I click on stogiefresh and see the Z Torch. Dual flame, fits the Zippo. I'm trying to be good with money, now THIS!!

If I get one, I'll need a new Zippo case for it.
[Reply]
lilninjabuddy 12:06 PM 06-27-2012
First of all, Jason, your dang avatar totally got me sitting at my desk saying "gullible" really slowly...

Secondly, I've had a Thunderbird insert for about a year, and it's my primary lighter. I carry a Ronson as a backup, but this is my favorite. I love the Zippo sound, and this works just great.
[Reply]
smileypg43 01:01 PM 06-27-2012
I have two Zippo Blu lighters and they both do not work. One has a fuel leak. The other I tried to use after fueling and letting it sit for about 3 hours. The thing actually went poof--like a small explosion. Been using a Cigar Savor dual flamer, a ronson--they are sooo inexpensive, a Bic, and matches. While on vacation in Cancun at the cigar lounge they would light your smokie treat using a cedar strip.
[Reply]
jjmitchem 04:00 PM 06-27-2012
My go to lighter that has never failed me is a Brunton Firestorm torch lighter. I have a duel torch that I picked up at te NEX here on Oahu that works well too

Like you said Derek, there is just something about the sound of a Zippo
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up