Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Cuban US relations
nutcracker 04:49 PM 04-17-2019
I will refrain from political editorial. Suggest no political rhetoric needed.
This does effect you guys in the US though.

I personally love travelling there and cigar culture is fantastic.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/arti...estrict-travel
[Reply]
Brian D. 06:42 PM 04-17-2019
No political comment from me, either. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 06:59 PM 04-17-2019
Thank you for sharing this Neil. Interesting for sure.
[Reply]
CigarNut 01:22 AM 04-18-2019
I’m planning to visit in November on a cruise — I hope that I’ll still be able to do so when the time comes...
[Reply]
Beagleone 08:43 AM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
I’m planning to visit in November on a cruise — I hope that I’ll still be able to do so when the time comes...
A few of us were planning on something sooner. This might be a problem.
[Reply]
markem 11:10 AM 04-18-2019
I'm waiting on the final rules. One of the questions that I have is if the new rules will ban personally bringing in CCs from a third country or if the rules will be unaffected there.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 12:29 PM 04-18-2019
Over the last decade or so, the laws pertaining to the US and Cuba have changed a lot. It seems to be flux and is often a pawn. At least nothing is set in stone!
[Reply]
The Poet 03:42 PM 04-18-2019
I like cheese.
[Reply]
jledou 09:31 PM 04-18-2019
Sometimes issues are made political when in reality they are not. Interesting that China would be the largest threat economically and militarily however we use Cuba as a political pawn.

Maybe some day we will do things for the right reason and not have arterial motives behind them...maybe
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 11:38 AM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by jledou:
Maybe some day we will do things for the right reason and not have arterial motives behind them...maybe
The right reason and the right reason for someone looking to be elected or re-elected can be at odds.
[Reply]
jledou 07:56 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
The right reason and the right reason for someone looking to be elected or re-elected can be at odds.
true
[Reply]
Up