Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 12
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Good Eats>Discontinued foods you want to see come back
Nabinger16 01:07 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by Beer Doctor:
You can still get pop rocks:-) I've purchased them for my daughter in the last month.
OMG Be careful! Whatever you do don't let her mix them with Coke!! :-):-)
[Reply]
landhoney 01:08 PM 04-02-2009
Real Jell-O Pudding Pops. :-)

And I'll send a cremosa to anyone that says, "Just have a fudgesickle, same thing" :-) Not the same at all. Nor is freezing pudding, or any other imitation/creation. I miss them greatly, oh for those days of childhood back. :-)
[Reply]
Wolfgang 01:11 PM 04-02-2009
Just have a fudgesickle, same thing Send me a Cerosa and it will be a ppp next ybor :-P
[Reply]
Nabinger16 01:13 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by ActionAndy:
The Kool-Aid bursts are still around, I see them in gas station fridges a lot. Ecto-Cooler, however...I remember you were the coolest kid in the cafeteria if you had ecto-cooler. And for some reason my mom never bought it for me.

WOW... I forgot all about Ecto-Cooler! That was good times!
[Reply]
lightning9191 01:26 PM 04-02-2009
Nestle Java syrup....it was coffee flavored syrup for milk. :-)

And Lipton made a pack of noodles called Cheddar Jack I think....so good for packaged noodles.

I swear that people are watching me shop and then discontinue things I like....so I'm real stealthy at the store.:-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 01:39 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by lightning9191:
Nestle Java syrup....it was coffee flavored syrup for milk. :-)
I almost put that one down, too, but we found a "source" for this--my SIL lives in Northern Virginia, the Giant food stores up there still carry it. We make bulk purchases when we go. :-)
[Reply]
e-man67 02:08 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by livwire68:
I believe you can still get these.
Just bought some Poprocks for my kids over the weekend...they fed a handfull to our dog Moose...so damn funny! Like Moose was eating peanut butter, freaked out! My kids laughed so damn hard! :-)
[Reply]
kfish 02:19 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by e-man67:
They use to have hotdogs that had chili in the middle (like the cheese filled ones, only chili) in the 80's that were great! Anyone remember the name of those? :-)
I think they were called Frank N Stuffs. I used to love those when I was little:-).
[Reply]
e-man67 02:28 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by kfish:
I think they were called Frank N Stuffs. I used to love those when I was little:-).
YES!!!!!! I lOVE those too! I thought they were called frankenfurters but when I Googled that all I got was the lead character from the Rocky Horror Picture Show...my colleages had to wonder what the hell I was doing! :-)
[Reply]
BlackDog 02:40 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Quisp Cereal
Oh man I loved that stuff.

The other thing I wish they'd bring back were Pop Tarts that didn't have all the icing on them. Sometimes I can find un-iced strawberry Pop Tarts, but they used to have lots of flavors. Blueberry was the best.
[Reply]
D. Generate 02:50 PM 04-02-2009
I had an awesome Greek yoghurt last summer with an expiry of August 08. Good times.
[Reply]
AD720 02:50 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by Nabinger16:
WOW... I forgot all about Ecto-Cooler! That was good times!
Image smells exactly like Ecto-Cooler tasted. It makes my mouth water. I've been in the shower and serously considered drinking it.
[Reply]
ActionAndy 03:00 PM 04-02-2009
Just thought of another. Disney used to have a brand of boxed popsicles shaped like their characters. I believe Mickey was cherry. One of the only parts of my childhood I remember vividly.

I would probably strangle a close friend if I knew it would get me a box of Disney popsicles.
[Reply]
AD720 03:02 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by ActionAndy:
Just thought of another. Disney used to have a brand of boxed popsicles shaped like their characters. I believe Mickey was cherry. One of the only parts of my childhood I remember vividly.

I would probably strangle a close friend if I knew it would get me a box of Disney popsicles.
Oh man I remember those too! Was Goofy orange?
[Reply]
beamish 03:05 PM 04-02-2009
McRib from mickee dees
[Reply]
s15driftking 03:06 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by lightning9191:
Nestle Java syrup....it was coffee flavored syrup for milk.
GET OUT OF HERE! that sounds delicious!
[Reply]
ActionAndy 03:09 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by AD720:
Oh man I remember those too! Was Goofy orange?

We'll never know. Rat bastards.

Along the same lines, the classic Orange/Cherry/Grape Popsicle line (The flagship of all frozen novelties) has been severely tampered with. The flavors are now made with more "natural" ingredients. The colors and tastes are COMPLETELY off.

There will be a reckoning.
[Reply]
SmokinDuck 03:19 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by beamish:
McRib from mickee dees
They bring those back here once a year. Sooooo good!!!
[Reply]
bigloo 04:40 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
I just wish they had Hardee's out west. Man I used to go there for breakfast all the time! Nothing west of TX though :-)

And I miss when Taco Bell used to have Chilito's (chili and cheese burrito's).
Chilli cheese burros were awesome! There plain beef burros (just beef, no other crap) with shredded cheese will do in a snap and are the only thinkg I will eat there now.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 04:58 PM 04-02-2009
I was hoping I wasn't the only one who missed Ecto-cooler, seems a few others jumped on that wagon :-)

Originally Posted by s15driftking:
Big league chew.. do they make that anymore?

what about that one gum that came in a tape dispenser of about 3 feet..?
You are talking about Bubble Tape and they still make both of them.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Up