Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Good Eats>Got the day off.......
:eevis 12:31 PM 07-14-2009
Might as well cook something. The wife had to work, no sitter, so I got to take the day off with my son :-). So while he is napping I figured I would toss something on the smoker since the fam is going to check out my parents new camper on the lake that i used to spend my summers at in Northern PA, so I thought I would bring some food up when we get there today.

Had a small cryo of Pork Loin that needed to be used so i seasoned them up The one on the left is with my all purpose rub that I use. The one on the right is with a Garlic and Herb rub.

Smoker is chugging along well. Here they are at around 110*
[Reply]
shilala 12:36 PM 07-14-2009
Now I'm hungry. :-)
[Reply]
blooz4u 12:48 PM 07-14-2009
Must....Have....More....Pics.

Looking great man! I was just thinking that I need to do some babybacks on my Weber Smokey Mountain! It's been a while since I've fired her up.
[Reply]
Scottw 12:56 PM 07-14-2009
Nicely done Lee, gotta come up for a "snack" one day.
[Reply]
:eevis 01:46 PM 07-14-2009

Well, somebody feels like he is being left out. Forced to stay outside smelling the goodness, but not getting a bite. Poor Guy:-)

Just got some sauce on. I love Brooks'. Too bad it is an hour drive there, and I don't get that way too often.

More pics will come in once dinner has been served!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 01:49 PM 07-14-2009
Looks mighty tasty, but I need some more pictures of porky goodness :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 02:47 PM 07-14-2009
Looks very good Lee.
[Reply]
:eevis 07:12 PM 07-14-2009

Well, finally got up to the lake and got to enjy the view after we got the camper opened up. Gotta build me a smoker for up here, either that or just take one of mine up. Gotta feeling that I will be doing lots of cooking when I go!

THen it was time to dig in. Threw them foiled on the gasser just to re heat a little bit, they held temp really well though in the cooler. This was a tasty tasty treat tonight. All I needed was a cigar to finish the meal with, but i forgot to bring some :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 07:18 PM 07-14-2009
Originally Posted by :eevis:

Well, finally got up to the lake and got to enjy the view after we got the camper opened up. Gotta build me a smoker for up here, either that or just take one of mine up. Gotta feeling that I will be doing lots of cooking when I go!

THen it was time to dig in. Threw them foiled on the gasser just to re heat a little bit, they held temp really well though in the cooler. This was a tasty tasty treat tonight. All I needed was a cigar to finish the meal with, but i forgot to bring some :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 07:21 PM 07-14-2009
Very nice indeed!!!
[Reply]
:eevis 06:51 PM 07-15-2009
Man, the left overs were almost as good today. Looking forward to doing up some chicken thighs this weekend! :-)
[Reply]
Up