Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Blazer Torch
T.G 11:19 AM 01-28-2012
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Is the roll-forward safety the same in this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTo9Kno1xSA
Exactly like that, you have to kind of roll upwards & forward on the back of the trigger lever to flip the safety bar out of the way before you push down or it will bind and you won't be able to flip it out of the way, just like what happened to the guy in the video the first few times.

I find it to be annoying, although maybe if I used the lighter more, I'd just get used to it.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 11:23 AM 01-28-2012
Originally Posted by T.G:
Exactly like that, you have to kind of roll upwards & forward on the back of the trigger lever to flip the safety bar out of the way before you push down or it will bind and you won't be able to flip it out of the way, just like what happened to the guy in the video the first few times.

I find it to be annoying, although maybe if I used the lighter more, I'd just get used to it.
True. Like you said though, a pair of cutters will fix the safety issue.
[Reply]
CasaDooley 01:05 PM 01-28-2012
Originally Posted by T.G:

One thing I don't like about the PB-207 is the roll-forward safety, but a pair of diagonal cutters will fix that in a second.
True. Like you said though, a pair of cutters will fix the safety issue.
Just a tip guys. If you cut the safety out you void the warranty. You can pop the safety assembly out by pushing out the side pin, then you can reassemble it if you ever have a warranty issue and need to send it back.:-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 01:13 PM 01-28-2012
Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
Just a tip guys. If you cut the safety out you void the warranty. You can pop the safety assembly out by pushing out the side pin, then you can reassemble it if you ever have a warranty issue and need to send it back.:-)
Thanks for the tip Kevin. I'll just pop off the safety to avoid voiding the warranty.

I think I'm getting the "Little Buddy". Just seems like it will be easier to keep in my pocket than the PB-207. Maybe I should just get both:-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 09:04 PM 01-30-2012
Got a "Little Buddy" on the way....
[Reply]
ucla695 03:20 PM 01-31-2012
My PB-207 has served me well. I'm sure you'll like the LB.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 03:32 PM 01-31-2012
Thanks guys. I'm looking at the PB-207 clear tank. Sounds like it has a strong flame (I smoke mostly outside), and good fuel capacity. Does the chain that holds the cover on bother anyone? I could see how it may be an issue in the pocket..
The chain has never bothered me, and I've had my Blazer since the old Jungle days on the other site:

[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 04:03 PM 01-31-2012
I'll end up getting the PB-207 in another couple months.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up