Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>This isn't that cool.
RonC 08:18 AM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
I only have two brands in there. Since it will not be the normal go to humi, only for buddies and a convo piece.

The humi puck that came with it, is holding TONS of water. I have to let it vent. Without it sealed close, about a 1.2 inch open at the locking part, it holds about 60-65%.. With it closed, it is hold 80+.. Nuts!
throw the round humidifier away. Put a 65% Boveda in there. It will last over 2 years, and your humidity level will be locked at 65%. Keep it out of the sun.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 08:20 AM 01-10-2012
^^

I was thinking something like that. I do not want to buy the Boveda as I have some water pillows and others items i need to finish off before I stack up on more accessories.
[Reply]
RonC 08:33 AM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
^^

I was thinking something like that. I do not want to buy the Boveda as I have some water pillows and others items i need to finish off before I stack up on more accessories.
do not use the water pillow. I sell them, but they are not the right think to use. they do not have the precision of the Boveda, and you WILL get mold. Just use the Boveda.
[Reply]
SpruceBruce 02:23 PM 01-22-2012
Hmm, this has given me an idea on how I'm going to ship my next trade/bomb. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 02:28 PM 01-22-2012
I have 3 of these in glass, 1.5 gallon size. I fill them with the bands of the Cuban cigars I smoke. Two full, working on a third...they make very cool display pieces this way.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up