Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Best Looking Cigar Bands / Boxes
ripper 10:25 AM 03-29-2014

Like this thread.
Luscious rustic art, a grand cigar band and a sturdy box on Pinolero and Pinolero Maduro by AJ Fernandez. The maduros are delicious, but be patient. ROTB they have a sharp tang that mellows after a few months.
[Reply]
RWhisenand 07:19 PM 04-01-2014
Comment on cigar bands, I have a small gripe about certain brands and their bands. Even though I really enjoy Illisione and Tatuaje cigars I would like some description of the cigar on the band. I might 'win' a few lots on the devil site, by the time they arrive, and acclimate for a few months I've down right forgotten just what the heck I was bidding on while drinking too much months earlier!

Just my little gripe, I do think the Montecristo's CC band looks pretty sharp with the gold inlay trim stuff. Besides Por Larranaga may be the best looking.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:34 PM 04-01-2014
Originally Posted by RWhisenand:

I do think the Montecristo's CC band looks pretty sharp with the gold inlay trim stuff. Besides Por Larranaga may be the best looking.
Which Monte band is that, haven't seen a CC with gold inlay, the Reserva band?
[Reply]
RWhisenand 08:17 PM 04-01-2014
I picked up a ten'er of Double Edmundos. The band had a little gold trim I had not noticed before, of course maybe I had not noticed either.
[Reply]
Gabe215 10:01 PM 04-01-2014
Montes came out with a new band this past year
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:07 PM 04-01-2014
Huh, didn't even notice :-)
[Reply]
Gabe215 07:22 AM 04-02-2014
Probably because you smoke cigars with a little age! Here's a pic of the Monte petite No 2
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up