General Discussion>What do you get your bride for a wedding gift
stearns 06:23 AM 04-04-2014
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Bullets/range?
:-)
[Reply]
Dave128 11:16 AM 04-04-2014
Originally Posted by shilala:
If you didn't get anybody else, you made me laugh. :-)
Those products work every time :-)
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 05:38 PM 04-04-2014
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
Not looking to go crazy, maybe 150 bucks. Basically hoping someone knew of a neat unique item out there. Ive found things on etsy I like. We both are leo's and thats how we met but dont want to get something revolving around our job. Our first date was to the san juan islands off washington state and first kiss was on a bench there down by the harbor. Trying to find a small wood bench would be cool.
Go for something like the bench. Something special that shows you actually gave a **** and thought a lot about it. Anyone can go buy a Mixer (Not in reference to what anyone said in here.) It's like going in Walmart and grabbing the first thing you see, ya know?

Do you have a buddy who's good with wood work and could help you make a bench?

For our first anniversary, I bought the Dr. Suess book, "Oh the places you'll go" and crossed out and re-wrote (I have good handwriting so it didn't look bad) the "I" and "you" to "we" and "us", and then wrote a really long love note on the first page. We didn't have a lot of money to work with, and it showed I actually put thought into it. That's my 25 year old opinion anyways.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up