Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>I would just like to say
Remo 09:23 AM 03-21-2014
Originally Posted by shilala:
I don't watch the news because it sucks. It keeps me firmly placed in a bubble of ignorance that isolates me from the suck in the world.
This post confirms that it's working wonders. I had no clue what you were talking about, googled it, and have no idea who that guy is, what he's done, or why he's done it.
And now he'd dead, so I don't have to spend even one second considering him.
Ignorance truly is bliss. :-)
Way to go Scott :-) wish I could do that.
[Reply]
Ye Olde Phart 01:00 PM 03-21-2014
Thank God for dead idiots.
[Reply]
GWN 05:21 PM 03-21-2014
Gotta be fake but this is funny:
http://tyrannyoftradition.com/2014/0...helps-funeral/
[Reply]
mikesr1963 08:56 PM 03-30-2014
Originally Posted by RobR1205:
Mike, please refrain from making incendiary remarks that will likely offend some people on this forum. This comment detracts heavily from the real purpose of this thread.
If you're going hate, then hate everybody. If you're going to love, then love everybody. I'm not going to refrain from anything. If people get offended grow some thicker skin.
[Reply]
Robulous78 09:53 PM 03-30-2014
:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 12:24 AM 03-31-2014
Originally Posted by mikesr1963:
If you're going hate, then hate everybody. If you're going to love, then love everybody. I'm not going to refrain from anything. If people get offended grow some thicker skin.
Wrong,. You will refrain from political commentary here, (i.e., naming the President), or you will be looking for another Forum. Truth.

I am going back to delete your first comment as it violates CA rules. Any further rules violations by anyone and this will be a lock.
[Reply]
pnoon 06:46 AM 03-31-2014
Originally Posted by mikesr1963:
Uh, yeah, you will. Or like Tom said, you'll be looking elsewhere to participate. As I explained to you before, in order to be part of any community, people need to conform to the rules and guidelines accepted by everyone.

Can't make it any clearer than that.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up