Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Jokes>Little Johnny.....at it again
Blueface 09:48 AM 07-22-2013
The teacher asked the class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.' The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word fascinate, not fascinating'.

Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.' The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.'

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him for his offering. Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasin eight.'

=
[Reply]
dijit 09:54 AM 07-22-2013
Little Johnny just seems to get better with age
[Reply]
big_jaygee 09:56 AM 07-22-2013
:-) :-) :-)

always was a fan of Little Johnny and Dirty Ernie :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:05 AM 07-22-2013
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
STEVE S 10:10 AM 07-22-2013
Everyone in the office loves little Johnny!!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 10:33 AM 07-22-2013
[Reply]
CigarNut 11:20 AM 07-22-2013
:-) for eight buttons

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Simple1 02:49 PM 07-22-2013
Definitely going to share this one.
[Reply]
marktomblin57 12:40 PM 07-23-2013
The teacher told the History class to go home tonight and read Chapter 6, Section 4 and be prepared for a pop quiz on famous saying, who said them and what year they said them, tomorrow for a test grade. The next morning all the students had just finished their hour of English and was ready for the scheduled History class. The teacher told all students to place their notebooks and textbooks under their seats and prepare for an oral quiz.
As the teacher stood in front of her student she said "Alright class, your first question of the test will be answered orally, and if you know the answer to the question raise your hand and wait to be called on".
Alright class you can tell me you said "I cannot tell a lie, I chopped the cherry tree down with my axe". The class got real quiet, and little Mary in the front seat said, "The Father of our country, George Washington, 1718". The teacher smiled and said you are correct Mary, that's a 100. Next the teacher asked, "All right class who can tell me who said, "Give me liberty or give me death". No one the the classroom would offer an answer. Finally a little Mexican boy slowly lifted his hand and the teacher said "alright Juan, stand up next to your desk and tell us, who said give me liberty or give me death?" Juan stood up and said "Patrick Henry, 1776". The teacher said yes Juan, you are absolutely correct, and all you other children should be ashamed of yourself". Furthermore, the teacher said "here Juan is not even a naturalized citizen of the United States and he knew the answer to that question".
Little red headed Johnny was sitting in the back of the class, and muttered "F@ck that Mexican!" The teacher yelled out "who said that?" Little Johnny jumped up with his chest stuck out and yelled, "SAM HOUSTON, 1836".
[Reply]
big_jaygee 01:01 PM 07-23-2013
Originally Posted by marktomblin57:
....."F@ck that Mexican!" The teacher yelled out "who said that?" Little Johnny jumped up with his chest stuck out and yelled, "SAM HOUSTON, 1836".
[Reply]
Up