Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 30 of 39
« First < 20282930 3132 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Beginner Questions (Ask Them Here!)
bobarian 09:16 PM 06-03-2012
Yes.
[Reply]
B-RiZzY 07:07 AM 06-04-2012
Okay, thank you very much. I will be picking these up soon.
[Reply]
hyewiz 08:16 AM 06-24-2012
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this,

I like to know if anyone knows Cigar accessory stores In Montreal, I need to purchase Cigar Punch.

Thank you
[Reply]
CigarJut 05:06 AM 07-19-2012
When storing smokes in my humidor, should I take them out of the plastic or leave it on?
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:44 AM 07-19-2012
Originally Posted by CigarJut:
When storing smokes in my humidor, should I take them out of the plastic or leave it on?
Personal preference. The cello is there to protect the wrapper, however it is porous so it will allow some airflow. I usually leave it on.
[Reply]
CigarJut 08:24 PM 07-23-2012
Ok I have a torch lighter that I bought and use to light all my smokes. I was at an event this weekend where a guy saw me smoking and asked if he could get a light. I proceed to give him my lighter and he said “oh you don’t use matches, never mind” and walked away. So my question is do matches really provide a better experience?
[Reply]
Remo 08:27 PM 07-23-2012
Ok I have a torch lighter that I bought and use to light all my smokes. I was at an event this weekend where a guy saw me smoking and asked if he could get a light. I proceed to give him my lighter and he said “oh you don’t use matches, never mind” and walked away. So my question is do matches really provide a better experience?
Some people prefer matches, others lighters. I would seriously doubt that triple or quintuple refined butane has much or any more negative effect on a cigar than a match.....guy sounded like a tool, bring your own fookin matches azzhat!!
[Reply]
bobarian 08:27 PM 07-23-2012
Nope. Fire is fire, it is highly unlikely that the tobacco leaf knows the method of combustion. :-)

FWIW some people will only smoke cigars rolled on the thighs of virgins. This guy sounds like he may be one of those smokers. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 08:37 PM 07-23-2012
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
...guy sounded like a tool, bring your own fookin matches azzhat!!
What a d!ckhead.
Anybody that pompous doesn't deserve a light.
:-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 03:51 AM 07-24-2012
Probably the kind of moron that has no idea how to work a torch lighter and didn't want to embarrass himself. There are many more than you would think.

If anyone tells you they can taste the butane from using a lighter, it's in their head because butane is odorless and tasteless.
[Reply]
chachee52 06:46 AM 07-24-2012
I know a guy that will only light a cigar with a burning piece of cedar. He won't even use a match because of the tip of the match isn't just wood.
Just as long as my cigar gets lit some how, I'm a happy man!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:59 AM 07-24-2012
I know a few people who are completely clueless about cigars and they have asked "you can only use wooden matches to light, right?". It is a common myth amoungst non-smokers it seems.
[Reply]
jluck 09:48 PM 07-25-2012
What time of year is the tobacco harvest in Cuba? How long from harvest to earliest production?

Does anyone have a comprehensive life cycle of a tobacco leaf from seed to cigar?
[Reply]
TJarv 04:12 PM 08-25-2012
With my new winedor, how should I get the smell out? I've read on here to use baking soda, but do I just open the box and set it inside?
[Reply]
CigarNut 05:24 PM 08-25-2012
Originally Posted by TJarv:
With my new winedor, how should I get the smell out? I've read on here to use baking soda, but do I just open the box and set it inside?
That should be fine Tony; give it a few days or a week. Also, if you put the baking soda on some small plates instead and use several of these plates it might work a little faster -- more of bhe baking soda's surface area will be exposed.
[Reply]
TJarv 05:32 PM 08-25-2012
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
That should be fine Tony; give it a few days or a week. Also, if you put the baking soda on some small plates instead and use several of these plates it might work a little faster -- more of bhe baking soda's surface area will be exposed.
Sounds good, thanks for the tip
[Reply]
bobarian 05:49 PM 08-25-2012
If the smell isnt too strong you can just wash out the inside with a wet sponge with some baking soda sprinkled on top. :-)
[Reply]
TJarv 05:50 PM 08-25-2012
Originally Posted by bobarian:
If the smell isnt too strong you can just wash out the inside with a wet sponge with some baking soda sprinkled on top. :-)
It's pretty strong, so I'll probably let it sit inside for a few days then wipe it down
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 12:29 AM 08-26-2012
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Where we're you when I was single an had a 1 night er with this naive American chick in Arizona Bob?
[Reply]
area51 06:47 AM 08-26-2012
^Geeze
[Reply]
Page 30 of 39
« First < 20282930 3132 > Last »
Up