Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Good natural flame lighter?
Dude Here 09:47 AM 11-09-2013
With the temperatures outside dropping, I've recently moved my smoking spot to the garage (wife actually blessed off on that) to keep out of the cold and wind. As such, I no longer need a triple torch to get my smokes nice and toasted since there's no wind to contend with. I've been looking into possibly getting a new natural flame lighter to replace the POS Zippo stick I've got now. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone, have a great day!
[Reply]
CigarNut 10:02 AM 11-09-2013
Evertorch. Has both a soft flame and a single torch flame. Sold by a BOTL here on CA - replicant_argent (Pete). There happens to be one up for auction starting tomorrow :-)
[Reply]
Dude Here 10:04 AM 11-09-2013
Nice, I will be looking out for that.
[Reply]
Sweet_Leaf_PDX 12:10 PM 11-15-2013
+1 to the EverTorch recommendation. I have been using mine as my primary lighter for the past 5 months and love it. My wife even uses it to light candles around the house :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 12:16 PM 11-15-2013
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Evertorch. Has both a soft flame and a single torch flame. Sold by a BOTL here on CA - replicant_argent (Pete). There happens to be one up for auction starting tomorrow :-)
Originally Posted by Sweet_Leaf_PDX:
+1 to the EverTorch recommendation. I have been using mine as my primary lighter for the past 5 months and love it. My wife even uses it to light candles around the house :-)
Love Mine!:-)
[Reply]
chaase321 01:05 PM 11-15-2013
Just bought a Xikar EXII lighter, it is soft flame and gets pretty good reviews. I can let you know when I get it.
[Reply]
Dude Here 01:26 PM 11-15-2013
Originally Posted by chaase321:
Just bought a Xikar EXII lighter, it is soft flame and gets pretty good reviews. I can let you know when I get it.
I've been eyeballing the EX II as well. The guy from Cigarobsession.com did a review of his and really liked it. Wife was asking me the other day what I wanted for Christmas and I think it's a toss up now between the EX II or The Burner table top.
[Reply]
chaase321 01:34 PM 11-15-2013
Well, if you are a Liga Privada guy, the Drew Estate online store is doing a 30% off promotion for Black Friday, but it is available now.

the promo code is: DEBF

Their #9 EXII Lighter is $99 regular, got it for $78 shipped.
[Reply]
Zane 01:36 PM 11-15-2013
I have the EX and the EX II.

Only difference is the neat logo on them.

I love both of mine.
[Reply]
Dude Here 01:42 PM 11-15-2013
Well, if you are a Liga Privada guy, the Drew Estate online store is doing a 30% off promotion for Black Friday, but it is available now.

Hmmmmm. Looks like Amazon has the gun metal one for $51 plus free shipping. That DE model is really nice but I don't think I'd want to spend the extra $30 or so for the Liga logo.

Thanks for the promo code though!
[Reply]
CEC_Tech 02:13 PM 11-16-2013
+1 on the Evertorch. I've had mine for two years now and it still works great. I always get looks of amazement when I use it in public. I've gotten a few "holy crap, that's cool" comments.
[Reply]
Lockspur 09:26 PM 11-16-2013

That's the one I've got. Love it.

LFD TAA Double Box Press by lockspur74, on Flickr
[Reply]
chaase321 08:52 AM 11-17-2013
Nice! Can't wait till it gets here!
[Reply]
Smoqman 08:31 AM 12-02-2013
Looks like a great lighter, I'm going to get one now.
[Reply]
Dude Here 09:12 PM 12-11-2013
Bumping this old thread with an update.

Cigar monster had the AB Burner tabletop come up today for a few bucks less than anywhere else I've seen it, plus free shipping. Pulled the trigger and it's due to arrive next Tuesday.

I know it's not a natural flame, but I really liked that it's got a really wide adjustable torch flame. I'll post up a review after it arrives.
[Reply]
ky70 05:40 AM 12-12-2013
Originally Posted by Dude Here:
Bumping this old thread with an update.

Cigar monster had the AB Burner tabletop come up today for a few bucks less than anywhere else I've seen it, plus free shipping. Pulled the trigger and it's due to arrive next Tuesday.

I know it's not a natural flame, but I really liked that it's got a really wide adjustable torch flame. I'll post up a review after it arrives.
Congrats! I may not technically be a natural flame but I would consider it a softer than normal flame when compared to traditional torch flames. Here's a pic of mine with the flame on max.

[Reply]
Dude Here 08:17 AM 12-12-2013
Originally Posted by ky70:
Congrats! I may not technically be a natural flame but I would consider it a softer than normal flame when compared to traditional torch flames. Here's a pic of mine with the flame on max.

Awesome picture! Thanks for that. See, I like how soft and wide the flame gets at the top, looks perfect for a good toasting.
[Reply]
Up