"The only job you'll ever have on the Street is sweeping it."
WALL STREET...

New-1

"Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns."
markem 11:01 AM 03-07-2011
Originally Posted by N2 GOLD:
"Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns."
Breakfast Club

Listen, send me someone who can speak Hungarian. Yeah he's awake, he's talking like a Thai hooker.
BloodSpite 11:26 AM 03-07-2011
Originally Posted by markem:
Breakfast Club

Listen, send me someone who can speak Hungarian. Yeah he's awake, he's talking like a Thai hooker.
The Usual Suspects

Howzabout this one

""You sit down! That badge pays four hundred sixty-four dollars a month. That's what the job's worth. I knew that when I hired on. Sixty-seven forty comes out for withholding. I give twenty-seven eighty-four for pension and twelve bucks for widows and orphans. That leaves me with three fifty-six seventy-six. That badge is worth a dollar eighty-two an hour, so mister you just better settle back in that chair because I'm about to blow about twenty bucks of it right now."
CigarNut 12:01 PM 03-07-2011
Originally Posted by BloodSpite:
The Usual Suspects

Howzabout this one

""You sit down! That badge pays four hundred sixty-four dollars a month. That's what the job's worth. I knew that when I hired on. Sixty-seven forty comes out for withholding. I give twenty-seven eighty-four for pension and twelve bucks for widows and orphans. That leaves me with three fifty-six seventy-six. That badge is worth a dollar eighty-two an hour, so mister you just better settle back in that chair because I'm about to blow about twenty bucks of it right now."
Dragnet!

Originally Posted by :
I don't even know what the hell that is, but I lick it anyways.

kickerb 01:08 PM 03-07-2011
Originally Posted by :
I don't even know what the hell that is, but I lick it anyways.
is that from `Scary Movie`?
CigarNut 01:27 PM 03-07-2011
Originally Posted by kickerb:
is that from `Scary Movie`?
Yes -- put up a quote!
kickerb 01:35 PM 03-07-2011
"No. You'll try, and that little experiment will end in tears, my friend. So again, for the cheap seats, do not think, walk the f--k away. Or let's you and me go outside right now. It's past my bedtime, make a choice."
icehog3 04:27 PM 03-07-2011
Originally Posted by kickerb:
"No. You'll try, and that little experiment will end in tears, my friend. So again, for the cheap seats, do not think, walk the f--k away. Or let's you and me go outside right now. It's past my bedtime, make a choice."
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

"His god....Is God".
PhotoOPmike 05:34 PM 03-07-2011
Jules: "God damn Jimmy! This some serious gourmet ****! Me and Vincent woulda been satisfied with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice, right? And he springs this serious gourmet **** on us. What flavor is this?"

Jimmy: "Knock it off, Julie."

Jules: "What?"

Jimmy: "I don't need you to tell me how ****in' good my coffee is, ok? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping, she buys ****. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen. It's the dead N****R in my gararge."
JaKaacH 07:13 PM 03-07-2011
Pulp Fiction....

"Yeah, well I'd like to take a moment to review the several ways in which you're a douche bag?"
icehog3 07:38 PM 03-07-2011
Originally Posted by PhotoOPmike:
Jules: "God damn Jimmy! This some serious gourmet ****! Me and Vincent woulda been satisfied with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice, right? And he springs this serious gourmet **** on us. What flavor is this?"

Jimmy: "Knock it off, Julie."

Jules: "What?"

Jimmy: "I don't need you to tell me how ****in' good my coffee is, ok? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping, she buys ****. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen. It's the dead N****R in my gararge."
Please review the rules, Mke...identify the current quote, then post your own.

The mods would also prefer if you would not use any quotes with racial slurs. Thank you.

CURRENT QUOTE:

Originally Posted by icehog3:
"His god....Is God".

Bill86 08:38 PM 03-07-2011
Also I would advise not putting the characters names that said it, gives it away. All I had to read was jimmy and jules and I knew it was pulp fiction.

Carry on
SvilleKid 10:42 PM 03-07-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Please review the rules, Mke...identify the current quote, then post your own.

The mods would also prefer if you would not use any quotes with racial slurs. Thank you.

CURRENT QUOTE:
Jeeze. What is it with my thread? Everyone new is bypassing the first page, missing out on the rules! Making my butt itch worse than Tom's. I'm thinking, maybe time to reset the thread. Tom?? Maybe re-post the rules in a new thread, then shut this one down? Maybe that will result in new participants actually reading the rules. LMK, Tom. If you think that will work, I'll re-boot this sucka' and maybe change the rules somewhat to make sure they are as clear as possible. And, maybe add something in the title to encourage reading of first post?

Dang, gotta be careful scratching my butt. Why is my finger bro..... Nevermind.
SvilleKid 10:56 PM 03-07-2011
OK, Tom. I started a new thread. I'm sorry I took your quote away! It made my butt itch, anyway!! Let's lock this thread up, and run with the new thread. Maybe that will get more people reading the rules first!

Guys and Gals..... Go to the new thread!

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=43382
pnoon 11:12 PM 03-07-2011
Got it for ya, Cliff.
icehog3 10:11 AM 03-08-2011
Ah, bullchit....just 'cause nobody could get mine. :-) :-)
Page 75 of 75
« First < 2565737475
Up