Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Some free movie rental promo codes from Redbox
T.G 03:38 PM 02-02-2011
I stumbled across these codes the other day, and have tested all of them - they all work in my area and I have yet to be billed for the rental (supposedly they work at any Redbox machine)

If you have a redbox automated DVD rental machine in your area, here are some codes that should get you a 1-day free rental

N6TRWTV
DVDONME
BREAKROOM

Each code should get you a free one day rental ($1 + tax).

Depending on the software in the machine, you either enter the code at the beginning of the rental process or at checkout - look for a "button" on the screen that says "Rent with Promo Code" or "Promo Code" - once you have entered the code and the machine validates the code, it should adjust the total for the rental of a single disc to $0.

If you want to rent multiple discs, just do two or three different transactions on the machine, one disc at a time only, each time using a different code.

These codes seem to be unlimited in terms of number of people that can use them - I've used them on different CCs one right after the other at the same machine.

I have no idea how long the codes will be valid for. But all are presently working here. When you rent, the service will put a $1 memo transaction on your card, essentially a "hold funds" for that amount, but so long as you return the disc before the second day starts it never goes through and that should fall off (after 10 days IIRC).

You don't need an account nor do you need to enter your email at the machine to use the codes. You can also check the inventory of most machines at the Redbox website.
[Reply]
thebayratt 04:25 PM 02-02-2011
The DVDONME works only one time on a card. I used it once and tried it again a few weeks later and no luck.
[Reply]
T.G 05:06 PM 02-02-2011
I figured that each of them would only work once per CC.
[Reply]
T.G 09:51 AM 02-14-2011
Looks like there is a new code, good today only:
BEMINE

Apparently usable once per CC.

I have not tested this code yet.
[Reply]
Zeuceone 02:14 PM 02-20-2011
ive been using DVDONME this whole week with different CC's. thanks.
[Reply]
Up