Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Ps3 dc universe
Humpdebump 05:25 PM 01-15-2011
Anyone play it, if so what are your thoughts
[Reply]
Humpdebump 10:35 PM 01-16-2011
Guess I'm the only one, pretty cool game but has been down alot. Guess they have to fix bugs.
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 08:20 AM 01-17-2011
I would love to, but I just dont have the time. I wish this game would have came out before I got married and had kids!
[Reply]
Humpdebump 11:23 PM 01-17-2011
I hear ya. I normally play on weekend after kids go to sleep and my wife is on the phone with her mother. Then it's game time:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:36 PM 01-18-2011
Looks like an awesome game, but I'm not playing any game that charges a monthly fee. That's BS imho.
[Reply]
Humpdebump 10:14 PM 01-18-2011
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Looks like an awesome game, but I'm not playing any game that charges a monthly fee. That's BS imho.
I agree that it's b.s. The only way I justify it to mysel is that I don't buy alot of games, except some used games jere and there. I think it shld be free cause the ps3 network is free. But now that I'm playing it, the game is awesome. :-)
[Reply]
jitzy 06:15 AM 01-19-2011
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Thats what is holding me up from buying it. The game would have to blow me away for that much of a monthly fee. Also I keep hearing that people are constantly getting bumped.
[Reply]
Humpdebump 04:59 PM 01-19-2011
Right now is a pita cause they're having some down times cause it's new and there's alot of people on it. " they " say it happens with new online games, bugs here and there. It comes with a free months subscription which I guess pays for down times. I also heard that if you buy it it's worthless if you want to trade it in.
[Reply]
Up