Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Tea Discussion>Chinese tea - the healthy way
chinesetea 06:21 AM 03-26-2009
Have you ever thought that some simple beverage could have so many benefits?

Tea was considered an elixir in ancient China. The legendary founder of herbology, Shen Nong, contributed to the development of Chinese medicine with his extensive knowledge of herbs; he tasted hundreds of herbs, including poisonous ones in order to distinguish those which had medicinal value from those which did not. He drank tea to counteract the effects of eating poisonous herbs.

Chinese tea is reported to be beneficial in fighting against cardiovascular disease, infection, rheumatoid arthritis, impaired immune function, and even high cholesterol levels; thus keeping the body healthy. :-) nice ha?
[Reply]
Punchlover 09:50 AM 03-28-2009
jasmine? love it with dimsum, best health benefit is helps digest the massive amounts i ate lol
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 04:26 PM 10-20-2009
Chinese tea= The only tea for me :-)
[Reply]
the nub 04:32 PM 10-20-2009
Just starting to get into tea. The varieties are mind boggling. Right now, I enjoy oolongs with light oxidization and roasting.
[Reply]
M1903A1 04:43 PM 10-20-2009
Mmmmmm...tea GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 06:31 PM 10-20-2009
Originally Posted by the nub:
Just starting to get into tea. The varieties are mind boggling. Right now, I enjoy oolongs with light oxidization and roasting.
Hey your no noob if you understand what that is haha! right on man, Look ino Pu-erh when you able :-) thats my new addiction :-)
[Reply]
TXSmokey 12:28 PM 09-02-2014
I recently bought a gaiwan set to get started with Chinese tea, any suggestions for loose leaf tea that would be good for beginners to try out? I ordered a pound of jasmine tea to try
[Reply]
tealover 09:58 AM 10-07-2019
Chinese checkers have many gambling benefits. Regularly playing Chinese checkers is good for wealth.
[Reply]
massphatness 11:16 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by tealover:
Chinese tea has many health benefits. Regularly drinking Chinese tea is good for health.
I prefer a plain white tee
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 12:17 PM 10-08-2019
Russian Caravan is a blend of Chinese teas that we enjoy at home.
[Reply]
Up