Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 43 of 181
« First < 33414243 44455393143 > Last »
Entertainment>What's the last movie you watched II?
mahtofire14 04:49 PM 12-02-2012
Saw Lincoln last night. DDL is phenomenal in this movie. It is a little slow moving but still a very good movie. I'm a history dweeb so I may be a little biased. The gf stayed awake the whole time so it couldn't have been too bad!
[Reply]
irratebass 05:22 PM 12-02-2012
The King's. Speech :-)
[Reply]
emopunker2004 12:53 AM 12-03-2012
Enemy at the Gates.
[Reply]
Angry_Pirate 12:56 AM 12-03-2012
The Bourne Legacy
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:10 AM 12-03-2012
Moonrise Kingdom (2012)

One of the worst movies I have ever seen.
The worst Bill Murray flick ever!!!!!!
[Reply]
msobo32 09:29 AM 12-03-2012
Four Christmases
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Elf
Scrooged
[Reply]
Skywalker 03:36 PM 12-03-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
The King's Speech :-)
I watched it Saturday night!:-)
[Reply]
Remo 03:38 PM 12-03-2012
Skyfall....meh.
[Reply]
OLS 04:24 PM 12-03-2012
Watched Lawless last night and i can wholeheartedly agree that you should watch it next.
I liked it for a few things, chief among them, it is NOT an empire-building story, its an
empire MAINTAINING movie, which is unique in a lot of ways. I also liked, and was surprised to see,
the shot of Jessica Chastain's breasts. I am a sucker for redheads, and in her case, since The Help,
I have been humping her leg. Push up bra in that film apparently, but still nice skin and a lovely package.
Great movie to keep your interest, no slow parts, great story. Well done.

Expendables II - Run. Run far away. If you thought that the first one got a pass simply on
the uniqueness of the ensemble, this one has all the actors and more, a metric ton of blood,
but it is utterly, Stallone-ally ridiculously written.

Savages - So this is what people are always hacking on Oliver Stone for. Worth the red box dollar,
but NOT a very good movie, and ridiculous at times.

Total Recall - Getting there, but not quite good enough. Not NEARLY as bad as people say.

Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - You will be surprised and entertained by this one. I liked it.
I kept asking myself, is this for real? It is SO far outside even a send up of a period piece.
I know it was an actual book, but the movie, you have to see it to believe it. A little too
much Crouching Tiger flying scenes, but they are NOT over the top, but still dance on the edge.
In the end though, can't recommend it enough. red box it and enjoy.

Honeysuckle Rose - Talk about a throwback. Dyan Cannon near her hottest. Willie at his straightest.
Not a bad flick, but you HAVE to be a fan of Willie.
[Reply]
rebelknight 08:24 PM 12-03-2012
Crank
Crank 2
The girl with the dragon tattoo (both versions)
Robin hood
Gladiator
[Reply]
icehog3 09:39 PM 12-03-2012
Tower Heist.
[Reply]
Robulous78 11:16 PM 12-03-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
Watched Lawless last night and i can wholeheartedly agree that you should watch it next.
I liked it for a few things, chief among them, it is NOT an empire-building story, its an
empire MAINTAINING movie, which is unique in a lot of ways. I also liked, and was surprised to see,
the shot of Jessica Chastain's breasts. I am a sucker for redheads, and in her case, since The Help,
I have been humping her leg. Push up bra in that film apparently, but still nice skin and a lovely package.
Great movie to keep your interest, no slow parts, great story. Well done.

Expendables II - Run. Run far away. If you thought that the first one got a pass simply on
the uniqueness of the ensemble, this one has all the actors and more, a metric ton of blood,
but it is utterly, Stallone-ally ridiculously written.

Savages - So this is what people are always hacking on Oliver Stone for. Worth the red box dollar,
but NOT a very good movie, and ridiculous at times.

Total Recall - Getting there, but not quite good enough. Not NEARLY as bad as people say.

Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - You will be surprised and entertained by this one. I liked it.
I kept asking myself, is this for real? It is SO far outside even a send up of a period piece.
I know it was an actual book, but the movie, you have to see it to believe it. A little too
much Crouching Tiger flying scenes, but they are NOT over the top, but still dance on the edge.
In the end though, can't recommend it enough. red box it and enjoy.

Honeysuckle Rose - Talk about a throwback. Dyan Cannon near her hottest. Willie at his straightest.
Not a bad flick, but you HAVE to be a fan of Willie.
I like redheads.... guess you all know what I'll be watching next... thanks for the reco :-)
[Reply]
Route 66 08:06 AM 12-04-2012
My wife and I saw Lincoln last night and we both thought it was amazing. I have no doubt that it will be nominated for a number of Oscars.
[Reply]
Skywalker 11:52 AM 12-05-2012
Red Planet
[Reply]
hotreds 01:07 PM 12-05-2012
Life of Pi. Interesting flic.
[Reply]
rebelknight 07:54 PM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Life of Pi. Interesting flic.
I have to check this out soon. I hope they didn't stray to far from the book.

Watchmen
Law abiding citizen
[Reply]
mase 07:54 PM 12-05-2012
The Dark Knight Rises
[Reply]
Stevez 06:03 AM 12-06-2012
I saw Lincoln just the other day and while I may be a bit biased, it was outstanding. I say I may be biased because Lincoln is a hero of mine and always has been. The movie was great and Daniel Day Lewis deserves an Oscar for his performance. I thought Sally Field's was also wonderful as Mary Todd Lincoln. I could watch this again and again; for those wanting a lot of action, this probably won't fit your bill. Not a lot of civil war fighting per se; mostly behind the scenes of a great man fighting for ending slavery forever. Steve
[Reply]
stevefrench 05:08 PM 12-08-2012
It's a Wonderful Life
[Reply]
Catfish 08:28 PM 12-08-2012
Savages - meh.
The Dark Knight Rises - A little disappointing.
The Apparition - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
[Reply]
Page 43 of 181
« First < 33414243 44455393143 > Last »
Up