Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Florida Sun Grown - Farm Roll
bruceolee 12:25 PM 12-06-2021
https://www.coronacigar.com/FSG-History/4504/
these are made by drew estates. i purchased a few mostly out of Florida pride being born here. Honestly i was expecting more gimmick than substance. Boy, was i wrong. I had a cat puking emergency while smoking early on so i had to ash and relight afterwards. This cigar was SMOOTH in a word with lots of substance. I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised by it. So here's my review:

coffee, chocolate, cherry, raisin, wood, creamy, caramel

had a cat puking emergency so i had to clean it up and then relit and continued.

creamy, milk chocolate, caramel, woodiness, dark cherry, toffee, pepper, coffee with cream, earthiness,

very creamy, smooth, coffee, pepper, milk chocolate, wood tones, earthiness, raisins, caramel, tea, kola nut, cocaine (to see if you’re paying attention), salt

Draw was perfect

ash was a little limp for my taste but i can't complain for how much i enjoyed it

Finish: this reminded me of a Cohiba Behike 52 in flavor. Minus a little of the power but all the flavors were right there. This may be a problem for me. At $10 a cigar they are not cheap to say the least but they're worth the try for certain. Get the gimmick out of your head and give one a try sometime and i hope you enjoy it as much as i did. God bless you all!

[Reply]
icehog3 08:21 AM 12-07-2021
Great review, Jason. Hope the cat is ok! :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 08:30 AM 12-07-2021
Good review, going to have to add this to my "To try" list.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 12:06 AM 12-19-2021
Nice! Need to try the FSG's.
[Reply]
bruceolee 12:51 PM 12-19-2021

Smoked another one today and had another great experience. I smoked it until my fingers burned. Another very earthy, chocolatey, creamy, caramelly cigar that again reminded me a bit of the cohiba behike even though it's been years since i smoked one it still lingers in my brain. Either way check them out for yourself. The one i'm smoking isn't by drew estates as i said in the original post. Check out the website and you'll see the farm rolled ones. Have a blessed day!
[Reply]
longknocker 12:58 PM 12-19-2021
Originally Posted by bruceolee:

Smoked another one today and had another great experience. I smoked it until my fingers burned. Another very earthy, chocolatey, creamy, caramelly cigar that again reminded me a bit of the cohiba behike even though it's been years since i smoked one it still lingers in my brain. Either way check them out for yourself. The one i'm smoking isn't by drew estates as i said in the original post. Check out the website and you'll see the farm rolled ones. Have a blessed day!
Maybe They're Sold Out??? Will Try Them When They're Back In Stock!:-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 01:11 PM 12-19-2021
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Maybe They're Sold Out??? Will Try Them When They're Back In Stock!:-)
https://www.coronacigar.com/product/...Cigar-FSG01FR/

gotcha covered
[Reply]
longknocker 06:03 AM 12-20-2021
Bought Some Of Each! Thanks!:-):-)
[Reply]
longknocker 09:09 PM 03-10-2022
Smoked One This Evening! Delicious!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
sigsauer 09:20 PM 03-10-2022
man you had me at cocaine
[Reply]
sigsauer 09:21 PM 03-10-2022
what size is the one in the first pic? beautiful wrapper!
[Reply]
bruceolee 07:41 AM 03-11-2022
It's just called farm rolled at corona cigar but it's like a lancero sized cigar with a shaggy foot
[Reply]
Up