Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 91 of 111
« First < 4181899091 9293101 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>beer hauls
landhoney 09:28 AM 02-10-2012
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
I don't like fruit added to my stouts. I had some blueberry stout from Dark Horse I think, didn't like it at all.
Yes, but the trade value alone. :-) I'll have some Hunahpu next month that I would gladly trade for a bottle of this............
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 09:32 AM 02-10-2012
Originally Posted by landhoney:
Yes, but the trade value alone. :-) I'll have some Hunahpu next month that I would gladly trade for a bottle of this............
I'll call my guy at lunch and see if there is still some bottles...
[Reply]
awsmith4 09:34 AM 02-10-2012
:-)

Ah the power of the Hunahpu

Damn I am going to be in Tampa about 5 days too late for the release!
[Reply]
landhoney 09:35 AM 02-10-2012
:-):-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 09:42 AM 02-10-2012
:-):-)
PM incoming Seth
[Reply]
awsmith4 09:54 AM 02-10-2012
Seth is there areas at CCb that you can enjoy a cigar and a beer? Even though I'll miss the Hunaphu release by a few days I think I will still try and make a visit to the brewery.
[Reply]
landhoney 10:11 AM 02-10-2012
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
Seth is there areas at CCb that you can enjoy a cigar and a beer? Even though I'll miss the Hunaphu release by a few days I think I will still try and make a visit to the brewery.
Hmmmm, that is an interesting question, thinking back on it I have only been to the brewery for special releases when they had stuff set up outside (when they absolutely do allow smoking - I had a cigar at the end of Hunahpu last year).

I'm not sure if during normal operation they have seating outside or not. If they do, I'm sure you can smoke, I just don't know if they have outside seating normally (but I imagine they do).

Long story short, I will get an answer for you soon. :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 10:44 AM 02-10-2012
Got a hold of one of my stores and they were doubtful they would ever get in GI Coffee Stout or Bramble Rye. One down a few more to check out.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 01:58 PM 02-10-2012
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Got a hold of one of my stores and they were doubtful they would ever get in GI Coffee Stout or Bramble Rye. One down a few more to check out.
PM sent Dave:-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 02:03 PM 02-10-2012
:-)

Ah the power of the Hunahpu

Damn I am going to be in Tampa about 5 days too late for the release!
come earlier:-)
[Reply]
awsmith4 06:17 PM 02-10-2012
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
come earlier:-)
If I can figure out a way I will, you going to be there?
[Reply]
newcigarz 06:25 PM 02-10-2012
If I can figure out a way I will, you going to be there?

yep!
[Reply]
Mattso3000 08:51 AM 02-11-2012
Stopped by the Blue Max to see if they had Hopslam yet, sounds like 2/15...picked up a few other things to keep me busy.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:27 AM 02-11-2012
Has anyone tried any of the 3 Floyd's Creeper Doppelbock or Moloko Milk Stout? I'm looking at a few bottles on Ebay and wanted to know if anyone thinks they are worth obtaining at $40 & $25 respectively.

Thanks guys! I've bought so much beer lately because of T.G and ChicagoWhiteSox its not even funny :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 10:17 AM 02-11-2012
I want to say I've had the Creeper at 3F's once (trying to remember). Moloko is a pretty good milk stout on of my favs. One time traveling back and forth from MI to WI I stopped at 3F's and tried a bourbon barrel aged Moloko and it was incredible. I tried to get a growler filled but they wouldn't sell one, just on tap.

You really need to make a trip east of AZ Tyr. :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 10:32 AM 02-11-2012
[Reply]
Mattso3000 10:40 AM 02-11-2012
You're killin me. Can't wait till wednesday.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 11:24 AM 02-11-2012
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Has anyone tried any of the 3 Floyd's Creeper Doppelbock or Moloko Milk Stout? I'm looking at a few bottles on Ebay and wanted to know if anyone thinks they are worth obtaining at $40 & $25 respectively.

Thanks guys! I've bought so much beer lately because of T.G and ChicagoWhiteSox its not even funny :-)
Creeper was a great beer. I bought some at pub last January.. Opened it around July I think. Held up fine, I'd imagine it's still drinking good. Moloko is also good, the label is one of my favs:-) Moloko is an August release, and I've never had it very old, so look around for tasting notes on older bottles before you buy that one.
[Reply]
newcigarz 11:36 AM 02-11-2012
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
You're killin me. Can't wait till wednesday.
almost left it at the store, it's gotten so expensive. :-)
[Reply]
hammondc 01:05 PM 02-11-2012
Kiling me. My brother in law in South Carolina bought a case. I will get to dip into that in about 3 weeks when I go for a visit. I hope it is still fresh. No bells (yet) here in the great republic of tejas.
[Reply]
Page 91 of 111
« First < 4181899091 9293101 > Last »
Up