Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>A little help with new box.
captain53 07:34 AM 10-24-2009
Originally Posted by joeobx:
Just like the one 4 posts up. Would also like to find an oust fan or two if anyone knows where I can find them.
I bought some Oust Fans on Ebay pretty reasonable and also found some on Amazon. If you can't find any drop me a note as I have a couple of extras. But, I am not sure how much good they do as they move very very very little air.
[Reply]
joeobx 11:19 AM 10-24-2009
Dave, thanks I'll look around and see what i can find.....just thought with the size of the cab. it would help with keeping everything balanced. If anyone knows of any other kind of fan that would work let me know. There is a outlet in the bottom.
[Reply]
havanajohn 11:55 AM 10-24-2009
I have a similar size humi (Tampa Humidors Trivoli), and I use one and one half pounds of 65% beads, a Cigar Oasis XL, with two Hydra auxiliary fans to keep the inside air circulating. With the two extra fans, I picked up a power supply that is the same voltage (12v.), but puts out 1.5 amps instead of the supplied one of 200 milliamps=.2 amps). With the two fans running, when the Cigar Oasis kicked on, the fan speed slowed down too much. The beads are in three 8 ounce bags thruout the humi.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up