Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>La Aurora Preferidos Platinum No 2 (Formal)
bruceolee 09:21 AM 03-03-2022
https://www.laaurora.com.do/producto...bo-en/?lang=en

So, I got this lovely cigar in my COTM club and thoroughly enjoyed the first one i smoked and was even inspired to give it a quickie review. Now that I have some idea of what to expect from this double perfecto let's formally review it and give this cigars it's day of judgement. Off we go!

Wrapper: A lovely milk chocolate wrapper with no veins to speak of.

Draw: Draw is just perfect

Sweet tobacco, nuttiness, nutmeg, vanilla, a fragrant soap type flavor that’s not unpleasant, leather, earthiness, hints of caramel, finish is slightly creamy and dry, A slight bleach undertone,

nuttiness/almonds, earthiness, sweet tobacco, Creamy finish that is less dry now, nutmeg, spice, white pepper, leather and still has that bleach undertone, floral notes,

nuttiness, sweet tobacco, spice, pepper, leather, fragrant soap, creamy finish, cedar, toastiness, earthiness, campfire notes,

Ash/Burn: Ash was well packed and constructed. Ash was a salt and pepper color throughout. Burn was fairly even

Final Thoughts: This cigar really reminded me of an AF Short Story in its flavor profile. This cigar did have a chlorine/bleach undertone that faded away by the end. I don't remember that flavor in the first cigar i smoked so I'm hoping that it was just a fluke. Honestly i would still recommend this cigar to try. It really surprised me by how much i enjoyed it. I don't have much of an opinion on La Aurora because i just don't remember smoking many of them. based on these 2 cigars they seem to be doing alright. Anyways, enough of this stream of thought. I say buy a 5 pack and try these out for yourself. I hope you enjoyed my little review! God bless you all!
[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:46 AM 03-03-2022
I have wondered about these, so thanks for the review. I love Cameroon wrapped cigars...AND...perfectos are one of my favorite shapes.

Peace of the Lord be withyou.
[Reply]
Up