Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>El Rey Del Mundo Reserva Nicaragua - principale?
bruceolee 11:46 AM 02-08-2022
So, this cigar came to me as a gift from a very generous brother here. I could only find a very basic description on it and what makes up the cigar like it's rare Honduras Olancho San Agustín sun-grown wrapper and so on. All in all it sounds good so let's see if that translated to a good cigar. it's been sitting in my humidor long enough and it's ready to smoke. This one was purchased around 2/20. So, let's start the review!

Wrapper: A beautiful reddish milk chocolate that is almost flawless. one small vein, double capped

Draw: perfect. little resistance

Immediately i’m hit with chocolate and spice, coffee, earth, small hint of cayenne. vanilla, peanut butter, sweet tobacco, I can definitely tell it’s a cigar mixed with Honduran and nicaraguan tobaccos, The finish almost has a chewiness to it

this cigar is an earth bomb with a chocolatey finish, spice, vanilla, peanut butter chewiness, pepper, small hints of cayenne, the blend is really well balanced and flavors and very consistent, creaminess

earthiness, spice, pepper, chocolate, vanilla, creaminess, this cigar just builds on the earthiness and spice, just when you think it’s going to get harsh the chocolate comes to the rescue and tones it down to balance it out, it’s just thoughtfully blended,

Ash: Ash was well packed, white and well constructed. Burn was fairly even throughout

Finish: This was a refreshing change of pace for me today. I'd been smoking nothing but nicaraguan puros today so this balanced that out nicely. this was a well balanced and blended cigar that was very consistent throughout. I would definitely pick up a 5 pack of these without thinking about it. The price on boxes aren't too bad either. Definitely worth a try in my humble opinion. I hope you enjoyed todays review! God bless you all and thank you to the brother who sent this to me!
[Reply]
trogdor 03:30 PM 02-08-2022
Nice review! Sounds like a good one!
[Reply]
RevSmoke 04:08 PM 02-08-2022
I truly enjoy these.

Piece of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
357 06:36 AM 02-09-2022
When I first got into cigars I used to smoke the El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga. It's been a while. I honestly don't even remember what they were like. Might have to check them out again. Thanks Jason.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 06:57 AM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by 357:
When I first got into cigars I used to smoke the El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga. It's been a while. I honestly don't even remember what they were like. Might have to check them out again. Thanks Jason.
I enjoyed the smaller size, the robusto. Bought the first one cuz I thought it was cool that it was wrapped in tissue. With smoking them in the '80s and '90s, but didn't have one for about a dozen years. Picked one up a couple years ago, and was amazed at how similar it was to what I remembered, the taste and room note sending me back in time.
[Reply]
Up