Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Oliva Series G Box pressed Churchill
bruceolee 11:02 AM 02-01-2022
https://olivacigar.com

So. i picked up a couple of these from the cigars daily deal they offered and I wanted to review this because i really haven't had a bad oliva cigar yet. I wanted to do the master blend but i'm letting that settle a little longer. I couldn't wait to try this so let's start the review!

Wrapper: Beautiful silky milk chocolate wrapper with some small veins and wrinkles. Single capped

Draw: Perfect milkshake draw with just enough resistance

cocoa, white pepper, sweet creaminess, coffee with cream, hay/grass, spice, Almost has a steak flavor like quality, nuttiness,

cocoa, vanilla, white pepper, spice, nuttiness, hay, perfect creaminess, coffee with cream, slight hints of mint, leather, earthiness,

cocoa powder, vanilla, coffee, earthiness, nuttiness, hay/grass, vanilla, white pepper, spiciness, Smoke output is very nice especially for a Churchill,

cocoa, white pepper, spice, leather, creaminess, those savory steak like tastes are back, dry fruits, nuttiness,

Ash: white, packed well and just about perfect. burn was also just about perfect which is a testament to it's construction and quality.

Finish: So, the series G is underrated because it's consistency and quality are second to none. The box press was almost perfect and just a highly enjoyable cigar. Smoke output was great and never felt like i had to puff too much just to get some smoke. This was a very good cigar and I'm just glad i have one more to enjoy for now. I'd say buy a box with confidence and at the very least get yourself a 5 pack. I hope you enjoyed this review and have a blessed day! God bless you all!
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 11:07 AM 02-01-2022
Good review. I prefer the V but always have a few Gs on hand.
[Reply]
357 12:38 PM 02-01-2022
I agree with James. I like the G but prefer the V series. Always a good draw, tight white ash, and plenty of smoke. Good review Jason!
[Reply]
longknocker 05:00 AM 02-02-2022
Jason: Did You Smoke This ROTT Or Did It Rest Awhile?? I've Always Felt The Oliva's Needed A Lot Of Rest, But Maybe This One Is Different??? Great Review!:-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 07:55 AM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Jason: Did You Smoke This ROTT Or Did It Rest Awhile?? I've Always Felt The Oliva's Needed A Lot Of Rest, But Maybe This One Is Different??? Great Review!:-)
This one i let rest for a few days and the other i have i'm gonna gives it a little more time and revisit in a few months. God bless you!
[Reply]
Up