Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>humidor full of singles, now what!
spectrrr 12:12 AM 11-12-2008
So now I have a problem... thanks to a kickoff shove down the slopes from the massholes, followed by having way way WAY too much fun in the TPC humidor at the cinci herf last week... and now my own meager sized humidor is full of sticks.

The problem is they are all SINGLE sticks, and I havnt tried ANY of them before. I'd love to bomb 1/3 of them away... but which ones if I havn't tried any of them before? ... and I refuse to get a new humi, since the size of my current one is the only thing keeping me "sliding down the slope", instead of "free-falling down a bottomless pit!!"

so um, damn you bastages for this, I'm blaiming it on you!
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 12:16 AM 11-12-2008
Smoke em'.
[Reply]
Biglizard1 12:26 AM 11-12-2008
Cooler anyone?
[Reply]
icantbejon 12:33 AM 11-12-2008
I would suggest that if you're new to the game you smoke all those singles and don't worry about the bombing quite yet. I'm sure these were given to you with the intent to build your knowledge. :-)
[Reply]
Ace$nyper 01:15 AM 11-12-2008
I think Icantbejon is right, try them all out and see what your tastes are.

But limited time offer: I'll smoke them for you and tell you if they are good or not :-)
[Reply]
tenbaseg 04:28 AM 11-12-2008
Time to play cigar tetris in that humidor. There's always room for more!!
[Reply]
dunng 04:31 AM 11-12-2008
Get Smokin' Franics! :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:47 AM 11-12-2008
Smoke 'em bud. I know what you are going through though. 90% of my collection is singles. When I bomb someone, I only give out cigars that I have tried before and like.
[Reply]
Rockestone 04:56 AM 11-12-2008
You better start smokin' By the end of the day, you can place a pretty good size dent in that surplus!!

Man I wish I had a surplus!!:-)
[Reply]
sofaman 05:29 AM 11-12-2008
Have a Herf and smoke up:-)
[Reply]
Gone Dave 05:49 AM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by tenbaseg:
:-):-) Thats right!
Just pull one and smoke it, you will be glad you did..
[Reply]
newcigarz 06:08 AM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by icantbejon:
I would suggest that if you're new to the game you smoke all those singles and don't worry about the bombing quite yet. I'm sure these were given to you with the intent to build your knowledge. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
ucla695 07:00 AM 11-12-2008
Smoke them. Thanks what they’re for. :-) This way you can get a feel for what you like. :-)
[Reply]
icantbejon 07:03 AM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by Rockestone:
Man I wish I had a surplus!!:-)
You should be more careful what you wish for in this environment....

What's that sound? Do you hear it? In the distance I could have sworn I heard a bomb getting loaded.......
[Reply]
Volt 08:11 AM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by tenbaseg:
My favorite game! I love the smell when I pop open the coolador :-)
[Reply]
Volt 08:12 AM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by icantbejon:
[Reply]
cbsmokin 08:13 AM 11-12-2008
Buy some more, it will force you to do something about your storage situation.
[Reply]
Whee 08:16 AM 11-12-2008
Smoke 'em. I always thought it was bad form to "re-gift" a smoke that someone had given me. My bombs are always 100% illinoishoosier originals.
[Reply]
Darrell 08:28 AM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by Ace$nyper:
I think Icantbejon is right, try them all out and see what your tastes are.

But limited time offer: I'll smoke them for you and tell you if they are good or not :-)

That's a BOTL right there. :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 10:10 AM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by Biglizard1:
Cooler anyone?
:-) EVIL! :-)

Played Cigar Tetris, already got the highest possible score :-)

:-) well taken. I should clarify that I do not re-gift cigars (I tend to agree it is rather poor form), however PLENTY of those sticks are purchased, making them fair game so anything I send is still orginal.

"Smoke em"
...easier said than done... I'm limited in how many a week I can smoke - its friggin cold out, and I don't have a man cave!

as for herfing... that always seems to be counterproductive.... herfed at cinci last weekend and went to The Party Source first... -OOPS- came back with another dozen more than I could fit! (for anyone thats never been there, stay away! That place is evil I tell you, EVIL! :-))

Originally Posted by Ace$nyper:
Thanks for the umm, generous offer. Good thing we all have individual tastes :-)

yep folks, I know the only real answer to the question is to smoke em faster....:-) .... damn this slope!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up