Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Someone broke in my car today
kgoings 05:48 PM 11-11-2008
Got my brand new jawbone II (bluetooth) a birthday card and check from my dad, my mail key, 10 cigars, and my new Issue of CA...which I didn't even get to read.
:-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 06:11 PM 11-11-2008
dude that sux...so sorry to hear...
[Reply]
spectrrr 06:20 PM 11-11-2008
damn, thats rough! sorry to hear that! seriously.. who the hell steals a birthday card......
[Reply]
acruce 06:27 PM 11-11-2008
Man, sorry to hear about that. It sucks that someone has to violate your privacy and take your belongings. I hope the smokes they got weren't real pricey smokes.
[Reply]
acruce 06:29 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by spectrrr:
damn, thats rough! sorry to hear that! seriously.. who the hell steals a birthday card......
Probably thought there was money in the card.
[Reply]
kgoings 06:29 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by acruce:
Man, sorry to hear about that. It sucks that someone has to violate your privacy and take your belongings. I hope the smokes they got weren't real pricey smokes.
Not super over the top pricey...2 hemingway classics, 5 858 maddies and some local special editions (like 2.50 a piece)
[Reply]
Darrell 06:30 PM 11-11-2008
People suck!

Sorry brother. :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 06:32 PM 11-11-2008
Have your Dad stop payment on the check. The CA was no loss:-). Bottom line, that sucks, but the thief will get his!
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:37 PM 11-11-2008
I hate thieves. May karma bite them in the rear.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 07:06 PM 11-11-2008
I reiterate Darrell's sentiment; people suck. Well, some people, surely not BOTL/SOTL. I'm sorry to hear that.

If you lived in Georgia, I'd wonder if it was the same guy who stole the Acid 'Donk'. Maybe Cigary...

Why do people mess with a man's car? It just ain't right.
[Reply]
ucla695 07:08 PM 11-11-2008
Sorry to hear that. It's such a violation of privacy.
[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 07:19 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I hate thieves. May karma bite them in the rear.
or you catch them with your rock salt loaded shotgun.
[Reply]
Cigary 07:28 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
I reiterate Darrell's sentiment; people suck. Well, some people, surely not BOTL/SOTL. I'm sorry to hear that.

If you lived in Georgia, I'd wonder if it was the same guy who stole the Acid 'Donk'. Maybe Cigary...

Why do people mess with a man's car? It just ain't right.
:-) Judge not lest ye be judged and I did not steal the whole car as much as the guy who stole it wanted to piece meal the contents,,rims and wheels,,etc and I told you that they didn't fit any of my cars.

you're killing me David like you think I would actually "steal" another mans car,,,why that is like taking a gifted cigar and putting it into orfices not designed for that kind of insertion.

Seriously, to break into a mans car and take his cigars and birthday card is a new low.
[Reply]
pearson 07:30 PM 11-11-2008
that is a pretty common thing in phoenix buddy. I lived there from 06-08 and the best thing that I learned was to keep everything in your trunk or out of view.
[Reply]
dunng 07:48 PM 11-11-2008
Man that sucks!! Kinda got lucky on the CA issue though... :-)
[Reply]
sofaman 07:51 PM 11-11-2008
Thats Sucks!!! You just dont mess with another mans Fuente's!
[Reply]
mrreindeer 08:02 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by Cigary:
:-) Judge not lest ye be judged and I did not steal the whole car as much as the guy who stole it wanted to piece meal the contents,,rims and wheels,,etc and I told you that they didn't fit any of my cars.

you're killing me David like you think I would actually "steal" another mans car,,,why that is like taking a gifted cigar and putting it into orfices not designed for that kind of insertion.
:-):-):-):-) I guess I was mistaken. Sorry Gary! :-) I keed, I keed. And that La Flor Dominicana I just had is giving me my first nic buzz....WOW!

For the record, Gary is one fine BOTL. :-):-):-)

Originally Posted by pearson:
that is a pretty common thing in phoenix buddy. I lived there from 06-08 and the best thing that I learned was to keep everything in your trunk or out of view.
I've heard it's tough there. My wife's cousin bought a house in South Phoenix about 2 years back or so. Before she even moved in, some bastard(s) vandalized the brand spankin' new home, tagged the inside & stole major appliances out of it.

That and I had an ex-girlfriend who lived in Phoenix. That girl still owes me $20.
[Reply]
kgoings 08:25 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
That and I had an ex-girlfriend who lived in Phoenix. That girl still owes me $20.
Want me to hunt her down?
[Reply]
mrreindeer 08:26 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by kgoings:
Want me to hunt her down?
And here I was just about to ask you....:-)
[Reply]
kgoings 08:28 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by pearson:
I have lived here for almost 9 years and this is a first. I also just realized they took a file I had been working on for a non-profit...WTF! A folder with a bunch of papers in it, what good is that? And they didn't take the stereo. Weird....I guess I have a crappy stereo :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up