Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 99
« First < 678 9101858 > Last »
General Discussion>Wristwatch collectors out there?
gettysburgfreak 06:51 PM 11-08-2009
Went to Alberquerque this weekend with some of the guys to hit up some of the hot spots and get away from the base and bought this. I had it on my wishlist on Amazon, saw it in the mall and had to have it.

http://www.amazon.com/Bulova-Marine-...=13GP37GAS9LPY
[Reply]
s15driftking 09:09 PM 11-08-2009
More Shots of the Breitling

[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 09:15 PM 11-08-2009
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
Went to Alberquerque this weekend with some of the guys to hit up some of the hot spots and get away from the base and bought this. I had it on my wishlist on Amazon, saw it in the mall and had to have it.

http://www.amazon.com/Bulova-Marine-...=13GP37GAS9LPY
Thats a nice watch:-)
[Reply]
smitdavi 06:56 AM 11-09-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
More Shots of the Breitling

lol, why did you ruin it with the Gurkha
[Reply]
smitdavi 12:34 PM 11-14-2009
Been looking at some Hamilton watches lately. Some great pieces. My next watch will def be a Hamilton for sure
[Reply]
s15driftking 09:03 PM 11-14-2009
the "my next watch" statement from me changes daily, lol...
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 11:10 PM 11-14-2009
Originally Posted by smitdavi:
Been looking at some Hamilton watches lately. Some great pieces. My next watch will def be a Hamilton for sure
OMG... I am in love with the Hamilton Skeleton. Too bad I cannot afford $3K+ for a watch.
[Reply]
smitdavi 08:26 AM 11-16-2009
Originally Posted by Thrak:
If you like the militare look check out Getat ... build it how you like for little $

http://www.siswatch727.com/index.do
Have you ordered from here before? These watches seem to be pretty popular amongst watch forums
[Reply]
e-man67 08:49 AM 11-16-2009
Have you ordered from here before? These watches seem to be pretty popular amongst watch forums

They are Homage watches...basically a copy of the original...many manufactures do it...some people call them expensive knock-offs. Looks like a nice Panerai Homage.
[Reply]
e-man67 08:50 AM 11-16-2009
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes:
OMG... I am in love with the Hamilton Skeleton. Too bad I cannot afford $3K+ for a watch.
Hamilton makes some very nice and very affordable watches that use the same movements as many high dollar brands.
[Reply]
smitdavi 08:57 AM 11-16-2009
Originally Posted by e-man67:
They are Homage watches...basically a copy of the original...many manufactures do it...some people call them expensive knock-offs. Looks like a nice Panerai Homage.
True but I don't have 4 grand for a Panerai. Plus you get to pick all of your components and can make it look however you want. From what I've read they are pretty nice pieces.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 10:30 AM 11-16-2009
Speaking of skeleton watches, this is hot on my wish list. For me, this is one of the hottest watches to come around in a long time.

Chronoswiss Opus

[Reply]
smitdavi 10:43 AM 11-16-2009
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Speaking of skeleton watches, this is hot on my wish list. For me, this is one of the hottest watches to come around in a long time.

Chronoswiss Opus

Not really my cup o' tea but I can def appreciate the craftsmanship :-)
[Reply]
s15driftking 10:51 AM 11-16-2009
Not really my cup o' tea but I can def appreciate the craftsmanship :-)
ditto
[Reply]
Thrak 05:45 PM 11-16-2009
I plan to after Xmas...

I know people that have and all have been EXTREMELY satisfied...

THe best part is customizing it, he has alot more options that arent on the site. I saw a sweeet one with a black skeltonized dial on a seagull movement. It was awesome. :-)

I also like that you can order 2 bands with it and just swap em out to match...
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 01:46 PM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by Thrak:
I plan to after Xmas...

I know people that have and all have been EXTREMELY satisfied...

THe best part is customizing it, he has alot more options that arent on the site. I saw a sweeet one with a black skeltonized dial on a seagull movement. It was awesome. :-)

I also like that you can order 2 bands with it and just swap em out to match...
:-)

I'm digging some of those on the site. I think I know what I'm going to ask for from the wife for Christmas. I can afford those bad boys!
[Reply]
smitdavi 02:47 PM 11-19-2009
:-)

I'm digging some of those on the site. I think I know what I'm going to ask for from the wife for Christmas. I can afford those bad boys!
They are very cool, and it's even better that you can make it to your liking :-)
[Reply]
Thrak 05:13 PM 11-19-2009
be sure to post up what you get!!

I'm partial to the Militare style, but the Radiomir is appealing too... :-)
[Reply]
eber 05:04 PM 11-21-2009
just got my new watch, nothing amazing but I think it looks really nice for the price and it has a really nice feel on the wrist. Oh and Bobby that Breitling is beautiful

[Reply]
s15driftking 01:05 PM 11-22-2009
^^^ I looked at that watch this weekend when i was in Chicago, very nice!!

I also looked at a PVD Hamilton Khaki Subzero, it was amazing. REALLY AMAZING.

[Reply]
Page 8 of 99
« First < 678 9101858 > Last »
Up