Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>What's your favorite LFD??
thebiglebowski 02:58 PM 07-20-2010
chisel, natural wrapper - one of my weekly smokes. it's an ass-kicker and i love it!
[Reply]
neoflex 03:10 PM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by Goldie:
The only LFD I didn't enjoy was the Salomon, other than that, I don't think you can go wrong with that brand.
Just out of curiousity, What didn't you like about the Salomon?
[Reply]
bigdix 04:07 PM 07-20-2010
Thanks for all the ideas, fellas.....perhaps a box of all of them !!?? :-)
[Reply]
BryanB 07:44 PM 07-20-2010
I prefer the Limitadas. The 3's are smoking nice now. Hard to find a bad stick made by Litto.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Ogre 07:46 PM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
I LOVE the LFD Chisel Maduro...strong, slap you in the face flavor. :-) :-)
X3
[Reply]
Chemyst 08:08 PM 07-20-2010
LG Small Batch

Chemyst :-)
[Reply]
Goldie 08:38 PM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Just out of curiousity, What didn't you like about the Salomon?
Good question. I guess I shouldn't say that I didn't enjoy the smoke, but I had to hot box this thing just to get a half way decent amount of smoke from it. There was also some tunneling going on.

And actually, after I say this, and rethink the experience, the only thing I enjoyed about this smoke was that I got to enjoy it with a good friend.

Maybe I'm being a bit judgmental, and maybe it deserves another chance. I just don't see myself dropping $20-$25+ on one of these.

But all other LFD's, muy bien!
[Reply]
bigswol2 08:52 PM 07-20-2010
Chisel....on a full belly of course.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 09:08 PM 07-20-2010
Here's mine:

LFD DL600
LFD Cabinet Oscuro Natural L400

Both are very fine sticks. BTW, thank you for your service to our country Dan:-)
[Reply]
scoot 09:42 PM 07-20-2010
I haven't tried nearly as LFDs as I should. The Coronado Corona Especial is the only Litto Gomez cigar I have experience with and its quite good.
[Reply]
688sonarmen 10:16 PM 07-20-2010
Factory Press Mady, cant speak for the II or III. And air bender. Had a chisel the other day that had some serious burn issues, could have been storage or the way I cut it.
[Reply]
bigdix 07:16 AM 07-21-2010
I gotta buddy here expecting some Air Benders, currently looking at LG Chisel...maybe an LFD Chisel to start. Ten isn't too many is it ? :-) hmmmmm. :-)
[Reply]
Bdeuce22 07:24 AM 07-21-2010
Like the single ligero oscuros. The air benders are forgettable.
[Reply]
shilala 07:41 AM 07-21-2010
I haven't tried the Air Benders yet. I was going to buy a box, but the blend and reviews made me think "meh".
I'm not crazy about any of the LFD stuff, it's all pretty one-dimensional. That's great if you like the flavors in the first place, but it gets pretty boring to me.
I absolutely LOVE all Litto's LG line and the Coronados. They're as good as cigars get, so far as I'm concerned. :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 08:59 AM 07-21-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
I'm not crazy about any of the LFD stuff, it's all pretty one-dimensional. That's great if you like the flavors in the first place, but it gets pretty boring to me.
I completely agree there Scott. I like the flavors, so it's just a tasty stick to me, but if you don't like it at the beginning chances are you won't like it at the end because you're getting the same thing throughout.
[Reply]
rgrecco 03:21 PM 08-10-2010
I LOVE the Air Bender's... I haven't tried the Lancero sized Air Bender yet but I hear its GREAET...

I also really enjoyed the DL700 Maduro...

AWESOME SMOKES!!!

RON
[Reply]
shilala 03:31 PM 08-10-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
I completely agree there Scott. I like the flavors, so it's just a tasty stick to me, but if you don't like it at the beginning chances are you won't like it at the end because you're getting the same thing throughout.
Jim, I have 7 of the '07 A's. They're Double Ligero Oscuro Naturals. They're like a foot long. They're an all day committment and taste the same from start to finish.
It's probably the pinnacle of what you'd like. :-)
[Reply]
druturn 03:38 PM 08-10-2010
I have only had one LFD and it was the Double Ligero and I LOVED it! I can't wait to dig into my second one!
[Reply]
darkleeroy 03:56 PM 08-10-2010
The only one I can remember is the Chisel Dark Natural or whatever. I remember it being quite the pepper stick also.
[Reply]
coronalogan 04:02 PM 08-10-2010
My favorite is probably the limitado III, but i also smoke about 5 or 6 of the DL 654 maduro's every week. The museo is a very good complex smoke, but a tad bit pricey too. Coronado is a great smoke, and so is the mysterio oscuro if you ever feel like smoking somethin a bit larger. Im waiting on there "new" stuff to be released after this week of the trade show in New orleans.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up