equetefue 03:14 PM 01-09-2014
Originally Posted by jhedrick83:
Does she have 1 floppy ear?
Yeah. Is funny as hell
[Reply]
jhedrick83 03:22 PM 01-09-2014
Originally Posted by equetefue:
Yeah. Is funny as hell
That is pretty funny. Our Shepherd/Border Collie mix had ears that flopped over. Sad thing is that since we got him fixed they have stood up non stop. Makes me feel kind of guilty....
[Reply]
shilala 03:31 PM 01-09-2014
This is my buddy Bubs at Shack. He's grown substantially since then. 76 pounds when we weighed him the other day and he's only 10 months old.
He's the most wound dog I have ever met in my life, and the biggest lover ever.

[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 03:42 PM 01-09-2014
Bud most deffently was scared of something off camera.
[Reply]
MrClean 04:30 PM 01-09-2014
My daughters cat, Batman. He was born with deformed back legs, only half of each one. He's hilarious and gets around like a champ.
Christmas 2013 by Jeff Carroll01, on Flickr
[Reply]
SNKBYT 05:49 PM 01-09-2014
Originally Posted by cjhalbrooks:
Bud most deffently was scared of something off camera.
that would have been Maggie :-)
[Reply]
JoeCool87TC 03:44 PM 02-02-2014
ImageImage

My Baby Wizard. He came to live with us around 2001. Now the poor baby has heart failure, but his meds seem to be holding the problem at bay for now. Lately, though, he's been stressing out at having to take his pills and oral liquid, and having a kind of mini-siezure sometimes when given them. Please send good energy and love his way to help him out, he's a sweet and loving little guy. Thanks, and God Bless!
[Reply]
swingerofbirches 06:18 PM 02-02-2014
Our little shih tzu-poodle mix, Ollie ...

[Reply]
Bruzee 08:54 PM 02-17-2014
My English Bulldog pup Baxter, running on the beach.
Attached: image.jpg (74.9 KB) 
[Reply]
CigarNut 12:25 PM 02-24-2014
Dug seems to be having fun at the kennel!

Attached: image.jpg (100.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Wolfgang 08:34 PM 02-26-2014
Brought home this little girl two months ago. She has grown a lot!

6months

8ish months
[Reply]
irratebass 09:53 PM 02-26-2014
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
that would have been Maggie :-)
Or Mickey :-) :-)
[Reply]
Steve 07:54 AM 08-08-2014
Bumpin' the faithful friends...

My bud's starting to show a little grey around the muzzle like his popa.. :-)
[Reply]
CdnStogie 09:59 AM 08-12-2014

This is the newest member of the family - we pick her up this weekend

Meet Cohiba aka coey

Think she is like 3 weeks in this pic
[Reply]
Steve 10:13 AM 08-12-2014
Sweet Jeff!
[Reply]
Subvet642 10:52 AM 08-12-2014
Nicolai, he's 5yo now.
[Reply]
CdnStogie 11:45 AM 08-12-2014
Steve - like the brindle as well -like the markings of your best friend there.

We decided to go with the fawn as we saw both the mom and dad and they were great dogs and trusted the breeder from our conversations. Besides. Look into those eyes and say you don't just adore her!

She was the quietest one of the litter - though that does not say anything yet.

My dads lab was the same way and same with my friends - they both got too comfortable and spoiled and turned into nut balls... Still miss my dads lab - best dog you could have asked for.

In any case - this will be the first dog I have owned outside of growing up and looking forward to it! Will have an updated picture when we get her home!
[Reply]
Steve 12:22 PM 08-12-2014
Thanks Jeff. Riley's mom was a fawn and his dad was a brindle. I knew Riley's mom from fishing with her "dad". She was probably the calmest boxer I have ever seen. My buddy bred her with a sire (winner of some shows) from the kennel that she came from, so we knew we were getting a great dog. We met Riley the day he first opened his eyes, and yes, who could resist!

Mom

Dad

and the little man (back when he was LITTLE)

NOT so little these days...

He is definitely my buddy. I hope you have as great of a relationship with her as we have with Riley! Just remember Boxers take a LOT of time. You have to exercise their mind as well as their body. A bored boxer is a scary thing. Left to their own, they WILL find a way to entertain themselves, like chewing through a wall or eating a couch. I have heard a lot of horror stories of boxers that were left alone all day and then ignored when the family got home from work. Riley usually gets at least a couple of miles a night. It actually works out pretty well; he gets to check the neighborhood pee-mail, and I get to smoke a cigar :-)

Enjoy the ride and I look forward to seeing more "family" pictures.

Steve
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 09:47 PM 08-13-2014
Those are beautiful Boxers, Steve. Great bloodline.

I had to put my Bubba down today. Words literally cannot express the hollow, empty feeling I have. It's just as bad as my Divorce. It's funny how people say, "Rescue a Dog, save one instead of going to a breeder." It's funny how life works out, because we really saved each other. We adopted him when no one else wanted him, and he got me through my divorce. I've never cried so hard at losing a Pet, because he was so much more than a Pet. He was my best friend. When I went upstairs to take him to the Vet, he was standing at the top of the stairs waiting for me. He knew it was time. Love you Echo. I'll miss you my friend. Took this after I got him a cone from Dairy Queen, before the Vet today.
[Reply]
CigarNut 10:03 PM 08-13-2014
I am sorry for your loss.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 46
« First < 31394041 4243 > Last »
Up