Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>Shark Week!!!!
Ogre 10:06 AM 08-01-2011
That one give you a big fight Steve?!?!?!?!??!
[Reply]
Apoco 10:09 AM 08-01-2011
Shark week is the only week of the year that I wish I had cable in my room :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:17 AM 08-01-2011
Originally Posted by Ranger_B:
:-) come on now who else waits all year for Shark Week?
I wait all week for shark week.
[Reply]
Steve 10:17 AM 08-01-2011
Originally Posted by Ogre:
That one give you a big fight Steve?!?!?!?!??!
He tried to take off my thumb.

This one fought a little bit more though

BTW, that is a Keys guide named Ozzy in the water with that boy...I stay in the boat!
[Reply]
ucla695 02:23 PM 08-02-2011
I love Shark Week!! Now I just have to remember to set the DVR.
[Reply]
Ranger_B 03:15 PM 08-02-2011
I was happy to find them all on Itunes. Deployments have a way of screwing up staying up to date on TV shows sometimes.
[Reply]
billybarue 06:01 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Ranger_B:
Nothing better than doing an open water swim and seeing a fin and wondering if it is pointy or rounded. They all look pointy in the water as far as I am concerned. This year looks like some great additions. I always love air jaws.
I've got a place in Coronado, CA and never go out deep or open swim. I see loads of dolphins but thankfully nothing else. I've got a former Navy Seal buddy I asked about any experience with sharks off Coronado. Worst he said was a night swim when he saw a fin rise. First of all, how stinking close would it be to see the fin at night!!!! I asked what do you do. Answer - "Pull your knife out, bow up, and get ready for a F-ing fight." Thankfully, nothing happened. I would have chit myself.
[Reply]
Steve 09:04 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by billybarue:
I've got a place in Coronado, CA and never go out deep or open swim. I see loads of dolphins but thankfully nothing else. I've got a former Navy Seal buddy I asked about any experience with sharks off Coronado. Worst he said was a night swim when he saw a fin rise. First of all, how stinking close would it be to see the fin at night!!!! I asked what do you do. Answer - "Pull your knife out, bow up, and get ready for a F-ing fight." Thankfully, nothing happened. I would have chit myself.
Ah yes...night swims through the seal rookeries off Coranado. BUD/S 101 right there!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up