Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Entertainment>Top Shot on the History Channel
emopunker2004 11:56 PM 02-26-2011
Originally Posted by kickerb:
yeah, i really wanted to see Jay leave. since day one when he figured he was team leader just because he 'picked' the team. ever since then he team member have wanted him gone, imo.
yeh i mean Jay is a ****ing golf instructor who thinks he's god's gift to firearms. he's annoying as hell.
[Reply]
Tyler 12:11 AM 02-27-2011
Originally Posted by emopunker2004:
yeh i mean Jay is a ****ing golf instructor who thinks he's god's gift to firearms. he's annoying as hell.
I agree and he said he just bought his first gone about a year ago and he is telling the other teammates how to shoot? He is a golf instructor that specializes in archery.... :-)
[Reply]
weak_link 12:21 AM 02-27-2011
At least no one has complained that the angle of the pistol grip is all wrong this year.
[Reply]
gravelman 10:58 PM 03-01-2011
Tonight's episode was pretty uneventful IMO. The challenge and elimination challenge were pretty basic but still decent to watch. The drama seems to have settled with Jay, but who knows, maybe next week will turn out an exciting show...especially with my favorite handgun! :-)
[Reply]
kickerb 09:30 AM 03-09-2011
well next week will be a bit more interesting, tomahawk throwing?

im a Comcast loser, anyone else have a problem with the History channel feed last night? my feed was very choppy.
[Reply]
kickerb 09:31 AM 03-09-2011
Originally Posted by Wallbright:
I agree and he said he just bought his first gone about a year ago and he is telling the other teammates how to shoot? He is a golf instructor that specializes in archery.... :-)
to me these shooters should be well rounded, he certainly isnt. sometimes i question why they picked some of these competitors.
[Reply]
Dave128 09:38 AM 03-09-2011
I love this show. That was a sweet weapon for the elimination round. I watched the two guys practice with it, but I fell asleep just as they started the actual elimination and missed who got booted. Can anyone help?
[Reply]
TonySmith 10:24 AM 03-09-2011
Originally Posted by Dave128:
I love this show. That was a sweet weapon for the elimination round. I watched the two guys practice with it, but I fell asleep just as they started the actual elimination and missed who got booted. Can anyone help?
Eric, the cowboy was booted
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 10:26 AM 03-09-2011
Eric, the cowboy from Florida was eliminated last night.

The Razorcat they shot in the elimination was awesome, but Jamie is staying in the house, so I guess there's going to be more drama to keep the wives and gfs watching...
[Reply]
JaKaacH 10:54 AM 03-09-2011
Can't wait till the showdown between Brian "Gunny" Zins and George Reinas. They are on the same team now but Brian's will kick George's azz when and if they go head to head.

George's real name is Richard Noggin..
[Reply]
HK3- 10:58 AM 03-09-2011
The show is awesome. Very interesting how you think some will make it, and they don't.
[Reply]
gravelman 01:53 PM 03-09-2011
Originally Posted by kickerb:
to me these shooters should be well rounded, he certainly isnt. sometimes i question why they picked some of these competitors.
I would have to imagine one or two are thrown in the mix on the basis of charisma in their entry videos...I plink around in my backyard and the range and I understand grip techniques and angles and how your hands work with the .45, its amazing that he would not even consider the advice of the pros.

Next week should be great, its only getting better, and a lot of people struggle with tomahawks and proper technique...should be interesting :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 02:19 PM 03-09-2011
Originally Posted by Dave128:
Originally Posted by TonySmith:
Eric, the cowboy was booted
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
Eric, the cowboy from Florida was eliminated last night.

The Razorcat they shot in the elimination was awesome, but Jamie is staying in the house, so I guess there's going to be more drama to keep the wives and gfs watching...
Thanks, guys.
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 07:06 PM 03-30-2011
I can't believe Jay survived elimination last night, I was rooting for him to go home
[Reply]
weak_link 08:26 PM 03-30-2011
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
I can't believe Jay survived elimination last night, I was rooting for him to go home
+1 That guy really rubs me the wrong way for some reason.
[Reply]
Dave128 09:18 AM 03-31-2011
Ditto. Jay needs to go. Maybe he's just playing the game and is smarter than we think. He seems to not do well in the team competitions, but then shines in the elimination rounds.
[Reply]
76GTFan 09:30 AM 03-31-2011
I still think the best shooter was eliminated during the blow gun competition.
[Reply]
76GTFan 09:30 AM 03-31-2011
Darryl is pretty good too.
[Reply]
KidRock 02:10 PM 03-31-2011
I had high hopes for Jermaine. I know I'm going to take some heat for this but I believe Jay is playing mind games and winning. I believe he will either win this or finish second..but thats just my thought.
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 06:17 PM 03-31-2011
Jay can shoot, cant take that from him, but his personality leaves a lot to be desired.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Up