Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Entertainment>Any Anthony Bourdain No Reservations Fans?
Bunker 12:16 PM 03-17-2011
I can't believe he did a show in Esteli and did not even mention the cigar trade.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 12:17 PM 03-17-2011
Originally Posted by Lear31MX:
man pause, please explain. I'm slow
"pause for reflection"
[Reply]
Lear31MX 12:22 PM 03-17-2011
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
"pause for reflection"
Oh ok I understand now. and yes it did, it was the first time in awhile I just sat there staring at the TV, not his typical show.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:12 AM 03-18-2011
I had thought he was gay for a long time since I often see him wearing Provincetown shirts on the show. It wasn't until he did the episode on the Azores where I got his whole background. He spent summers in P-Town as a kid and everything fell into place.

I love his show, but wish he'd do one on Cape Cod. It would be cool to re-visit P-Town and some of the other places on Cape. I can taste the stuffed Quohogs just typing this!
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:22 PM 07-18-2011
Anyone watching the new shows? Good season so far. Somewhere in Italy next week.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 06:32 AM 07-19-2011
I see half of his show each morning, Discovery is broadcasting it here from 5 am till 6 am, and I drop in at around 5:30. I like it, especially the Sweden episode where he mocks abba all the time, even throws an axe into an abba cd and says 'mamma mia this b*tch'. Anthony and I seem to be the only two people on the face of the earth that hate abba, so there is a connection.
[Reply]
blugill 10:30 PM 07-30-2011
Anthony Bourdain has got the coolest job in the world!
My wife confesses to me she's had baudy dreams of Tony after reading one of his books.
I'm not afraid though:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up