Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Anyone watch "Rising" last night on Discovery?
Remo 10:12 AM 08-26-2011
AWESOME!! show on the re-building of the WTC at Ground Zero, wife balled through the whole thing. We went down there in 03' and I am in awe of the re-building from what it was back then....never forget :-)
[Reply]
Drez 10:14 AM 08-26-2011
I have to dvr it and check it out :-)
[Reply]
Remo 10:15 AM 08-26-2011
Originally Posted by Drez:
I have to dvr it and check it out :-)
Do IT!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
irratebass 11:19 AM 08-26-2011
Hopefully this is ON DEMAND and I can catch it.

Also there is a show coming on Showtime (I think) on 9/11/11 supposed to be about people who's wives, family & friends were in the towers and how they have coped and tried to move on with their lives since then.....it looks powerful, I wish I could remember the name, but my a$$ is gonna be watching.
[Reply]
ucla695 12:04 PM 08-26-2011
I saw a commercial for it and remember I wanted to dvr it, but I forgot. Thanks for the reminder!
[Reply]
Drez 12:08 PM 08-26-2011
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
Do IT!!!!!!!!!
let me go buy a new tv first :-):-):-)
[Reply]
irratebass 12:20 PM 08-26-2011
Originally Posted by ucla695:
I saw a commercial for it and remember I wanted to dvr it, but I forgot. Thanks for the reminder!
:-)
[Reply]
Davis 05:57 PM 08-29-2011
Parts 1 and 2 were on last night. I believe 3 and 4 are on next Sunday night. Its very likely they will play the first two again this week. Set your DVR, you really shouldnt miss it.
[Reply]
Kneo 06:37 PM 08-29-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:

Also there is a show coming on Showtime (I think) on 9/11/11 supposed to be about people who's wives, family & friends were in the towers and how they have coped and tried to move on with their lives since then.....it looks powerful, I wish I could remember the name, but my a$$ is gonna be watching.

If you find the name of the show, let us know. I would love to see this.
[Reply]
Kneo 02:50 PM 09-06-2011
Originally Posted by Kneo:
If you find the name of the show, let us know. I would love to see this.
Originally Posted by irratebass:

The name of the show is called Rebirth. It is on Showtime on Sunday September 11th at 9:00 PM EST
[Reply]
Up